Google Shopping Feed XML/CSV

Google Shopping Feed XML/CSV

$7/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.1)
4.1
March 28, 2018

Brilliant app and support from Dennis! Helped me set everything up and now have everything automated without any problems. I have now been using this app for two months and noticing great results with Adwords. Thank you :) 10/10

Doofery
Time spent using app: 10 months
March 27, 2018

Awesome feed app. Customer Service Excellent.

Teststorek9warehouse
Time spent using app: 3 months
March 16, 2018

This app has been extremely beneficial for my business. The support team has gone above and beyond to help me with an issue in my store that was caused by another vendor. They truly cared!

Ruthies Dealz
Time spent using app: About 1 year
March 15, 2018

Awesome feed app. This is the only one which works perfect for us.
Some apps can not handle more than 1000 products. Some do not export all products. And others just support Google Shopping or Facebook.

The customer support is also great, quick and handles special wishes.

Thank you for developing this app.

Blickfang Designshop
Germany
Time spent using app: About 8 hours
March 12, 2018

This is not only an amazing app that makes your life easier, but also the one that offers an enterprise-class and 24/7 customer service and assistance to make every impossible possible. I couldn't be any happier to give them 5 out of 5 stars for both the app and the team working behind the scene! Thank you!

John Masters Organics
Time spent using app: 12 months
March 12, 2018

GreatApp. Saved somuch time. Customer Service Excellent

Aussie Bulk Discounting
Time spent using app: 4 months
March 11, 2018

Sealess Google shopping integration. Highly recommended.

Tidyhydro
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
March 5, 2018

Great app, save me bunch of time posting individually all products. unlike the build-in shopify Google Shopping that include only the first variant, this app collect all variants even the sold-out in the products with all the available images. great job.

Cheekylingerie
Time spent using app: 9 months
March 1, 2018

Gabriel is a real angel... He helped me to make the product feed come alive. For real, I just emailed my problems and they corrected it for me the next day. Thanx Gabriel...

Mortonstones
Time spent using app: 3 months
February 28, 2018

Hello,

Really please with this ap especially the support that I got from the team to make some changes to my feed following installation.

Highly recommended!