Simple Inventory

Simple Inventory

by Simple Apps LLC

Save time updating your inventory/cost with a simple CSV file

Paw Paw Malls

This is a great app!!! This is a simple app and does everything they say it does. They one thing I wish this app is to map cells but honestly its not that big of a deal. I have 2000 plus product and this app is great to get the information updated easy and quickly. I agree with the person that gave this one star, ALWAYS BACKUP before doing anything to your inventory. Pay for the app it only 3.99 and well worth the price.

Barbies Garden Supply

My Shopify website has 2 wholesalers. Simple Inventory did both! As long as I have SKU's for both, it will sync both inventories!

Geeknation

Great app! we use it to update 1000+ products inventory.

Froystore

We've used a number of inventory management apps in the past and this one is, simply, the best. It's super simple to use, isn't bloated with unnecessary features, and is relatively fast. The customer service by the developer has been top quality when questions arise. Finally, for those stores starting out, this is the most competitively priced product on the inventory app market.

The Rug Sale

Great app and great customer service. Surprisingly shopify was lacking a simple way to update stock levels but this app solves it and is so simple to use.

Dye Paintball

This app solved the only issue my company had with Shopify PERFECTLY. Chris even did an adjustment to his app just to fix one of our issues. A+ customer service and A+ app. Thanks Simple Inventory!

MDI CarbonFiberMotorcycleParts

Great simple app. Add your inventory and done! doesn't matter how many products you have. Simple CSV format. Two columns SKU and Quantity. Quick upload and few minutes later, Inventory is done!

No more having to export your entire site just to update few inventory products. Quick responses from the developer and easy to request feature suggestions. Definitely worth a shot!

Global Rags

OK, I've tried them all and this was the fastest 6,000+ SKU inventory/price updater that I have tried. It was also one of the only ones that was able to update duplicate SKUs (same variants used in multiple items) as you simply export all of your products, modify the file, then upload!

Took about 20 min. all up to update 6,000+ SKUs.

A couple minor quirks as it is "beta" but they were merely cosmetic.

Awesome! Too bad Shopify still sucks for inventory updating, but at least this works!

Chirostuff.net

The app is simple to use, saves a lot of time in changing pricing for you products and Chris was EXCELLENT answering all my questions!!! I would highly recommend Simply Inventory.

1 2 3 5 Next