Simply Insurance | Protection

Cart Upsell | Insurance | Protection | Additional Revenue

Free plan available
Custom Insurance

Meghan Bo Designs

I just installed this app and it was pretty easy to do myself. I had some issues from my install and John Dee (via the app chat) was so so helpful and quick! He responded almost immediately and fixed the issue which was something I missed during install.

Kala Therapy

The app is amazing. Support even better. Very happy i decided to use this app! 10/10 recommend for anyone looking to add an insurance up sell.

House of Knives

Nitesh has gone above and beyond to help get this setup smoothly, he's extremely responsive and helpful. I'd recommend them in a heart beat, and the app works great!

Gotta jewelry

This is the first time I've found an insurance app on Shopify that doesn't break my theme.
The support is ultra responsive. I understand the renown of this app.
Thank you so much for your help. Thank you for helping me stand out from my competitors.

Addictalash

Wonderful customer service who help us to make sure that the app matches our expectations. It's easy to use and easy to integrate, this is a no brainer!

Kotomi Swim

This app is everything that I've been looking for! There was no request too big or too small and Nitesh helped me with the set-up every step of the way. Would love to see more instruction regarding how to set up emails and suggestions of what to add to each email, as well as more information on the customer facing claims request form. Otherwise highly recommend!

Rodeo Quincy

Great product and great customer service! We have tried every other insurance app out there and this one works well, has clear pricing, and the team is quick to assist with any issues.

Design Life Kids

Incredible customer service and seamless installation provided by the support team. Prompt and eager to assist!

Phoenix

Seriously this app is A LIFESAFER! The customer support even installed it into my shop. I have already made almost $100 in shipping insurance in less than 30 days. Which is AMAZING for when we have customer packages that get lost we can issue a refund or tell them they did not opt into the insurance.

July 21, 2021

Thank you for kind words, Hope it this app will make more money for upcoming day.

Cherrybetty

The app development team is really very enthusiastic. And the app design is very easy to use. Compared to route app, We choose to use simply insurance