Reviews (130)

4.2

Merchants appreciate this app for its easy integration and management, praising its user-friendly interface and automatic setup. It's recognized for boosting net sales by adding an insurance product to the offerings. The app allows in-house claims processing, giving merchants more control. The support team is commended for their quick responses and problem-solving skills. Merchants report saving money, increasing order value, and offsetting the cost of lost or damaged inventory. The app also offers customization to fit specific business needs and has successfully replaced other insurance providers.

December 28, 2021

Very easy to use and setup. The customer service team responded to our inquiries and fixed our errors very quickly.

FineCask.com
December 12, 2021

This app is just what I was looking for! We have had a few chargebacks for lost or stolen packages so instead of absorbing the added insurance we have our customers cover it through this app! John Dee WAS AMAZING! He was so quick to answer our questions and help me with my lack of technical knowledge in getting this app working smoothly. 100% recommended!!! Thank you so much team.

Mid-Atlantic Off-Roading
June 16, 2023

Great customer service! Very reponsive and helpful! Thanks so much John for all your help with adding the disclaimer on my new published theme!

Rock 'N Karma
June 6, 2023

These people not only have a great service but what really amazes me is their great customer service... always on top, always responding quickly and always willing to help. Thanks guys.

Weldbeast
May 8, 2022

This app does a wonderful job at creating a simple, seamless insurance component for our store. John was amazing on chat support and helped us implement a custom solution with a few tweaks to accommodate our particular needs. From all the platforms we have tried, Simply Insurance is by far the best: in its performance and its simplicity of deployment. Thank you guys, you have been amazing.

ProAstroz
January 24, 2022

First time using the app. They took their time to answer questions and even install the app for me so that it would run smoothly. Thanks so much for the great customer service.

Aiandeva
June 19, 2023

Been using the App for a year or so and it has been good for us. Would recommend and customers seem to have been ok with it. We did some updates to our site at one stage and didn't realise for a fair while that the app stopped working. Support was able to get it back going reasonably quickly.

MEAN MOTHER 4X4
August 22, 2022

This is an excellent app, I highly recommend it. It immediately increased our AOV. They're support team was very helpful in setting it up as well as making the necessary customizations so that it would function to our liking. I am very happy with it.

Seido Knives
December 6, 2022

Had a problem with a item they fixed it fast it would not allow me to fix so they took care of it Great support i definitely recommend this app

XSpot Archery
February 2, 2023

It has been a good experience thus far. The app has allowed us to increase net sales via this insurance product. There was a slight issue, but the support team was easily accessible and responsive to our needs. I recommend this product!

True Glory Hair