Simply Shipping Protection

Cart Upsell | Insurance | Protection | Additional Revenue

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Custom Insurance

Original Favorites

Support was very attentive and the developers integrated the app into our theme quickly. Highly recommend!

Sam Villa

Good results and good support!, Jeet Vyas was really helpfull when we need assistance. Good time resolution

Nurture Soap Making Supplies

Although I have no experience using the app yet, I used chat to help figure it out and John Dee was very helpful in explaining the process of approving a claim and getting our customer refunded for their lost package.

Detour Sunglasses

Great app and the customer support team is even better. Used this to replace Route and definitely do not regret it!

The Chosen Gift Factory

Time spent using app About 1 month

This app is fantastic, we used to use a competitor but now collect all funds ourselves. Their dev team was great as well. Helped us implement some changes needed.

ProAstroz

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 year

This app does a wonderful job at creating a simple, seamless insurance component for our store. John was amazing on chat support and helped us implement a custom solution with a few tweaks to accommodate our particular needs. From all the platforms we have tried, Simply Insurance is by far the best: in its performance and its simplicity of deployment. Thank you guys, you have been amazing.

Lonestar Dog Treats

Time spent using app About 12 hours

This app was easy to install and John answered my questions via chat right away. Looking forward to being able to handle shipping issues much easier while also making more revenue.

A Taste Of Africa

Time spent using app About 1 month

This is a very easy app to use for my store. I was having issues with Route insurance and I am glad I made the switch. Customer service is really helpful and answers questions very quickly. The app gives you full control of your claims process . I recommend it .

Reception Flip Flops

Ok this app is amazing! It solved my unique problem which I will explain below. But before I do I want to mention how quickly this team was able address my issues with migrating to the new 2.0 Shopify theme and make any edits to the app. I use this app to mitigate lost or stolen packages not as insurance in the normal sense. I decided against the insurance route because people will cheat the system. Most of my sales are for bulk orders for weddings that are large. The smaller orders are usually samples which most people dont care about insuring. I charge $10 for "shipping protection". So the $10 really only covers the cost of adding "Signature Required" on the label so we can insure the packages will not get lost or stolen if they are delivered directly to the customers hands and they need to sign for it. This app has solved this problem for me seamlessly!

Vanbase

Time spent using app About 1 month

Great, easy to use app and installation. Customer support is extremely helpful and always willing to help. Usually respond within 1-2 days. Very happy with this app and how it has helped our business as I did not like how other apps such as Route require you to enter your bank information and remove insurance as payouts from you.