Simply Shipping Protection

Cart Upsell | Insurance | Protection | Additional Revenue

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Custom Insurance

Reactive Concealment Holsters

The app works exactly as it should. Easy to use and the backend is easy to configure. Where this app shines in in their support. Support answers any questions immediately and not only worked with their app but helped solve and fix some problems that another app was causing with my site. Overall, I am very pleased with the experience and it doesn't seem to create any problems like so many other apps do. Positive experience all the way around!

Design Blanks

Time spent using app About 1 hour

I've just installed Simply Insurance and the support was brilliant. They helped me see past a blunder I was making. I can't wait to start using it. I envision this being a VERY helpful app!

Brianna S. Beautique

I really love this app! It has helped me add additional trust & protection for my customers while earning extra revenue for my business which is a plus! Definitely install this app if you haven't already :)

Insane Labz

Time spent using app About 20 hours

So far, this product is the best solution we've found for offering shipping protection to our customers. Navidium has some placement issues that didn't work for our business and Route's service (both to our business and to our customers) has degraded over the past 6 months or so.

HEDON

Really pleased with the app (functionality and back end) and the support team has been great. Really reactive and they managed to apply rules depending on the products which was what I needed but was not available through the app yet. I recommend.

Built Athletics

So far it has been great, especially with how often FedEx wants to lose packages. Customer care is quick and helpful

Goldie Locks®

Time spent using app About 4 hours

Great app for increasing order value and providing shipping protection for your shoppers. And the Simply Insurance support is top notch! They work quickly to help with customizations and anything else you need. We highly recommend this app for your Shopify store!

LEVO Oil Infusion, Inc.

We have just recently started using Simply Insurance as the rigmarole involved in other shipping insurance companies was a real pain. Plus, the other companies took a cut of all of the protection plans that were purchased. We chose this app so that we could keep everything in-house to see how it all went. Set up wasn't totally intuitive, but their customer service team was quick to get us sorted so we could go live. So far our customers are really jumping at the opportunity to purchase shipping protection, so this should provide us with another small income stream. Plus, even for the unlimited plan, the price is a bargain at just $100 a month!

A3 Performance

We switched from Route to Simply Insurance less than a month ago and so far so good. We did have one issue where the app was conflicting with our wholesale app, which was frustrating, but I reached out for support and was very happy with the support I received. Jeet was quick to respond to my emails and to investigate the issue. Ultimately, we had to disable Simply Insurance for our wholesale customers, which is a suitable solution for now. Other than that hiccup, the app seems to be working well, and again, I'm happy with the support I've received.

But THAT Chicken

Time spent using app About 5 hours

Installed this app to help offset shipping claims. Works like a charm and the customer service is able to provide the customization that we needed. Would recommend.