Single Music

Single Music

by Single, LLC

Downloads, preorders, bundles, singles, Soundscan, & more!

LANY STORE

Tommy and his team have been extremely helpful and a key part of our team. They make reporting to Soundscan super easy and pain free!!

dirkchopin

Very cool app! I'm able to offer my music on my domain easily! I like the Boostlink service too! Thanks!

Dais Records

We chose Single Music for easy integration with Soundscan reporting. The setup took less than a minute, I had friendly support on chat on a Saturday morning, and I didnt' even need the help - I literally just imported by products, set up preorder dates and was good to go. Shockingly easy and intuitive. Great UI/product dashboard as well. Highly recommended.

Buddha Beats Online

The support team is pretty awesome! They're offline at night but during the day, they are incredibly responsive and helped me solve my problem.

Nicolas Tankoff

Very good support ! They helped me to find the solution of a bug very quickly. Now, everything works ! Thanks !

Making Movies

Single Music is an awesome tool for musicians and their teams. From the reporting the fulfillment of digital downloads, it makes the release process seamless. Their support team is extremely helpful and works with you to make sure everything runs smoothly. Highly recommend!

Steel Panther

Single music is the most effective and efficient Shopify app for selling digital music, period. I use it for all of my artists and recommend it regularly.

AniaBshop

What a cool app for musicians! I'm glad I found out about this one. The chat support is great as well!

Say it. Wear it. Share it.™

I'm using this app to sell digital music, the support team has been awesome. Would highly recommend it to other artists it's a simple app. to use and if help is needed they are always available with quick responses.

OutletSavings

Great App and great staff helped me out a lot hopefully they will add customer accounts so when a customer comes on to your website they can sign up and have their own customer page/dashboard with a friends list, their purchased history, playlist, and such I highly do recommend this app for your store!

Previous 1 3