Single

Single

by Single, Inc.

D2C Creator Tools - Music, Monetized Video, & Fan Insights

Zayra Mo

As an artist Single was one of my 1st apps I decided to publish my music to record the sales... and they support is AWESOME! Thanks

Dave Hause

At the intersection of perfection and delight lies Single Music, the, pun intended, single greatest app to happen to music since the Fender Twin. Their customer service team (shoutout Elijah, Tyler, and Tommy) is so unprecedentedly kind and patient you'd think they were kindergarten teachers and they've enabled such inordinate financial growth so we don't have to be kindergarten teachers. If you want to revolutionize your business go with Single.

Perfect Time Music Group

Not only is this app super helpful and efficient but the team is responsive and smart, really helped us navigate the deadlines for Billboard and more!

100%

This app allows us to sell chart registered album downloads. Works smoothly and looks great on store plus allows customers to choose their preferred file type.

Zemira Israel

OH MAN I LOVE THIS APP!!! They are SUPER DUPER helpful and quick with responding to your questions.

County Sales

This has been a really useful tool and when I had an issue on my end they provided excellent customer service to help me resolve the issue!

Pure Colors Music

At first, I gave a 1-star review. But I'm changing it to 5-stars because of the way this company handled the situation. Long story short, I had a fair number of people download a digital download of mine from Single Music. They had used a shopify coupon code I created to get it for free. It was just a trade for an email. Well I ended up having to pay $2 to Single Music on each of those "free" downloads. I was charged $130 roughly, but the very same day, Single reached out, apologized for I guess what you can call a loophole, and refunded me fully. This is a great app. I've used it to create upsell campaigns easily. I do hope they are able to modify their backend to allow for creators to give away some digital downloads for free in exchange for an email.

February 24, 2021

Hi Pure Colors! Thank you for bringing this to our attention and apologies for the headache this has caused. It is NEVER our intention to mislead artists or gouge those trying to make a living from their art. We will be in touch shortly.

Digital Album Pre-Sale

As an independent musician doing everything myself, Single Music was exactly what I was looking for! Here's why... 1) I wanted to pre-sell my album before I got the music finished. 2) I wanted to sell the album through my own site without sharing the name of the album. 3) I wanted all sales to be reported to SoundScan. Thanks to Single Music, I'm happy to say that my debut album, Dead Pixel, hit three Billboard charts the week after it was released! I got to #39 on the Top Current Album Sales chart, #85 on the Top Album Sales chart, and #32 on the Emerging Artists chart. Single Music was so easy to use and the customer support couldn't have been better. Since I knew I had a shot of hitting the charts, I wanted to make sure I set everything up correctly and thankfully, Joe was there to check things and confirm everything looked good (thanks again, Joe!). Couldn't recommend Single Music enough!

AndrewMcMahon

It was awesome to work with Single Music for our annual Dear Jack Benefit charity concert. It was the first time we've ever livestreamed this event and it could not have gone any better. Single makes it clean and easy for fans to tune in and experience the show, and being able to host it directly from our website and offer exclusive event merchandise was a huge deal. It's a solid livestream platform and they know exactly what they are doing. Couldn't ask for a better experience.

Dashboard Confessional

I am approached by new livestreaming platforms daily. Single has not only saved us thousands of dollars in unnecessary fees, it also gave us full ownership of our fan data and the experience of our audience. The customer service and creativity was a breath of fresh air. I wouldn’t work with anyone else. - Nick / Dashboard Confessional

Previous 1 3 4 5