Sitemapper

Sitemapper

by Shopinet

Automated Shopify sitemap generator for ecommerce businesses

Andibagus

Excellent app - creates a well structured sitemap. Great customer service completes the package. Recommended!

Funky Fun Style

Excellent support from Chi i am very pleased with Chi setting up my sitemap the right way.

Sweet Cajun Soul Warehouse Llc

Got set with support they did the job quickly, very happy with the app!

My Chen Chebo

It's a great app, really deserve 5 star rating. I am having a great experience using this app, highly recommended.
Thank you Sitemapper!

Yourturnkeystore 243

Simple app that installed easily and seems to work as described.

Tvwarehouse

Brilliant service from Chi Chi and great looking Site Map, as well as doing our SEO a world of good! Thank you again and will be using you for other sites we create!

Alfa Relojes

I recommend this app totally, the support is amazing for anything you need. I'm waiting for the app to start improving my SEO.

Myancestorsdiddat 2

Nothing but good things to say about this company.I wasn't expecting for all of that work to be done so quickly,I'm extremely happy.Thank you!

Matt Penn Shamanism

Fantastic service and super fast too! Thank you so much

Java Bean Plus

The app is terrific and easy to use. In addition, the support was convenient, easy and knowledgeable. I look forward to continuing to use this app for my store.