4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for enhancing SEO and site navigation, making product discovery easier for customers. It's praised for its ease of installation, automatic syncing with site content, and free customization service to match store themes. The support team is noted for their prompt and helpful responses. Some merchants have reported improved Google rankings and resolved sitemap issues after using the app, making it a cost-effective solution for site visibility.

November 26, 2017

Excellent app, it is very useful and worth having! Thank you so much for helping me when I needed it.

Two Purring Cats Studio
September 7, 2017

Hi Just to let you guys know we are using seo manager app sitemap on 2 of our websites it works great and it really helps on google and its quick if you looking for SEO App look no further 100% recommend it. The support is top notch would go extra mile to help you out and make it look professional.

Www Teckstore Co Uk
June 18, 2017

Oh my gosh!! What an amazing job done, and I cannot believe how quickly it was done! Thanks so much for achieving something I could not have possibly come close to doing!
Theresa Hayward

Your Fashions For Less
August 23, 2017

Simple, quick and easy to install and configure. Our heat map of visitor activity has proven out that this was a much needed app to help our customers navigate our growing site!

Local Deals Group
December 7, 2018

super easy to use, our sitemap has been done and looks great and has been submitted to google. this app made the process very simple. thanks

HOPE MADE IN THE WORLD
Colombia
October 3, 2017

I recommend this app totally, the support is amazing for anything you need. I'm waiting for the app to start improving my SEO.

Alfa Relojes
Chile
August 8, 2017

Easy setup, Great Customers Service, Great price! Who could ask for anything more?! :)

Ugust99
October 15, 2017

Very happy with the support (which is very fast), and with the quality of my sitemap. I highly recommend this app.

Price Retail Corp 1
June 24, 2017

Awesome app and very useful I would recommend to any business. Simple plug and play with customization if need be. Very awesome customer support helped me from the get go and got me set up quick! Get this app because it's awesome with hands free maintenance!

Wow Treasures
June 12, 2017

Great product and equally good customer service.

Aklasu