Sitemapper

Sitemapper

by Shopinet

Automated Shopify sitemap generator for ecommerce businesses

Hiitfit4u

great help. amazing App to help your business being found. thank you

Felicity Sewing Patterns

I had some trouble getting this set up at first probably due to the shop theme I am using but Thuong sorted it out so it looks great now, Thanks! Great support. Would recommend this app.

Khaista

Best ever shopify app for sitemap. Customer service is amazing. just install and forget, anf he app will do the rest.

The Program Practice

Nice application, great customer support, and I am looking forward to growing my store with this application. It was even customized according to my instructions. Highly Recomended! Thank You!

Three12

This app is so worth the money! They even helped me set it up and did an amazing job! I was so clueless on what to do. They did it fast and it looks completely professional. Thank you so much!

Jardin Flowers

Fantastic app!! Easy installation, it works right out of the box. Indexed by google right away. Very pleased! Thank you

Chill It

Very useful! Saves having to upload to webmaster tools every 5 minutes.

Tribal Outlet

Great app, great support, very satisfied!

Lexi Butler Designs

I already love it. I have been waiting for a sitemap app. This is a good one. The instructions were easy to follow!
Thank you for creating this app!

Lincolncards

It adds a professional touch while allowing Google to easily index our products. We couldn't be more pleased.