Sitemapper

Sitemapper

by Shopinet

Automated Shopify sitemap generator for ecommerce businesses

Savingsmedia

Works great. A little bit of opportunity in having better video tutorials.

Local Deals Group

Simple, quick and easy to install and configure. Our heat map of visitor activity has proven out that this was a much needed app to help our customers navigate our growing site!

Pix Gifts

Amazing SEO App! Fire Sale Approved!

Giust Gallery

The app was easy to set up and has great instructions. Thuong also helped us modify our sitemap - we really appreciated it!

Ga De Cosmetics

apps that do the job! the support is fast and great

Alexanderfashionhandbagsaccessories

awesome Service ! I signed up, requested service. I was was immediately contacted by the support team. Site mapper on my website looks great..you
...
Alexandes Fashion Handbags And Accessories.

Myletsgobanners

Very happy with results. Super fast response. Thank you!

Ashsportz

Excellent customer service and support. I requested some new coding for my sitemap and the Shopinet team sorted it out in less than 12 hours! Keep up the great work I highly recommend this App.
Thanks again
Ashsportz

Bourge Design Store

Sitemapper Pro is a super easy to use app. One click install and easy setup and you've got a sitemap on your site! Perfect for SEO. We needed out sitemap to match our site's theme, so we reached out to support for help. Gave them limited access and within a few hours our sitemap looked just like our site! Highly recommend this app!

Craftchameleon

Great product, reasonable price and great support! This is a must for our site!