Sitemapper

Sitemapper

by Shopinet

Automated Shopify sitemap generator for ecommerce businesses

Myletsgobanners

Very happy with results. Super fast response. Thank you!

Ashsportz

Excellent customer service and support. I requested some new coding for my sitemap and the Shopinet team sorted it out in less than 12 hours! Keep up the great work I highly recommend this App.
Thanks again
Ashsportz

Bourge Design Store

Sitemapper Pro is a super easy to use app. One click install and easy setup and you've got a sitemap on your site! Perfect for SEO. We needed out sitemap to match our site's theme, so we reached out to support for help. Gave them limited access and within a few hours our sitemap looked just like our site! Highly recommend this app!

Craftchameleon

Great product, reasonable price and great support! This is a must for our site!

Rapidan Trading Company

Support Was Very Quick and mad My Site Look Much More Professional! Thanks!

Lotus Bean

Great app and fantastic support, our website definitely looks more professional.
Thanks again!

Epiphanyejewellery

I am very happy with the app. The customer service is great I highly recommend. My website looks more professional .

Thetipsyhanger

This App is so worth the cost of what they do for you. It's not easy to get your site properly indexed in Google and they do it all for you. I have to say their customer service is superb, they email you back within an hour if you have any questions. Thank you Sitemapper for being there for us.

Sensualbaskets

fast service, easy to use and helped me with search engines

Thewristbandman

Easy to use, easy to install. The app did what it was supposed to do. Site is already moving up on google search.