Sitemapper

Sitemapper | Reviews

by Shopinet

Automated Shopify sitemap generator for ecommerce businesses

Giust Gallery

The app was easy to set up and has great instructions. Thuong also helped us modify our sitemap - we really appreciated it!

Ga De Cosmetics

apps that do the job! the support is fast and great

Alexanderfashionhandbagsaccessories

awesome Service ! I signed up, requested service. I was was immediately contacted by the support team. Site mapper on my website looks great..you
...
Alexandes Fashion Handbags And Accessories.

Myletsgobanners

Very happy with results. Super fast response. Thank you!

Ashsportz

Excellent customer service and support. I requested some new coding for my sitemap and the Shopinet team sorted it out in less than 12 hours! Keep up the great work I highly recommend this App.
Thanks again
Ashsportz

Bourge Design Store

Sitemapper Pro is a super easy to use app. One click install and easy setup and you've got a sitemap on your site! Perfect for SEO. We needed out sitemap to match our site's theme, so we reached out to support for help. Gave them limited access and within a few hours our sitemap looked just like our site! Highly recommend this app!

Craftchameleon

Great product, reasonable price and great support! This is a must for our site!

Rapidan Trading Company

Support Was Very Quick and mad My Site Look Much More Professional! Thanks!

Lotus Bean

Great app and fantastic support, our website definitely looks more professional.
Thanks again!

Epiphanyejewellery

I am very happy with the app. The customer service is great I highly recommend. My website looks more professional .