4.6

Merchants appreciate this app for enhancing SEO and site navigation. They praise its simplicity, easy installation, and automatic content syncing. The support team is commended for their swift problem-solving. Merchants value the customization service, noting a professional look of their sitemaps afterwards. Some report improved Google rankings due to consistent updates. The app is seen as good value for money, particularly for its quick professional sitemap generation.

Edited February 14, 2018

If I could leave zero stars I would. I downloaded this app and immediately received support from the app owners to customise my app within hours. So far so good. I then go to load the app and since they have modified it it will not load on shopify and I am therefore unable to submit it to google search. I have then emailed for 4 days solid requesting help and they have ignored everyone of my 7 emails. I am totally disgusted with the level of service! Basically they will set up your site map and then ignore you with any support enquiries after that. Please do not use them as there are much easier site map generators on here. if you want to check out our new site map page its here at www.chunkymonkeychocolate.com

Chunkymonkeychoc
August 3, 2020

They do nothing site maps are free from shopify to every store. even they not reply for this query ..

Silk kaftan
India
September 4, 2017

RUIN YOUR STORE FOREVER MY STORE NEVER RETURNED TO INDEX THE PICTURES AND THERE ARE NO SALES THIS APPLICATION IS THE GUILTY I DO NOT RECOMMEND IT

Suxalys
August 8, 2017

This is an amazing app! I was looking for a way to implement a sitemap on our website, and Sitemapper was perfect. Super-easy to use -- our sitemap was up and running within minutes. I wanted the sitemap to look like our theme, and the app's creator helped us out right away and made it look terrific. Thank you Thuong!

Dark Elf Dice
About 3 hours using the app
August 14, 2017

Great Customer Service. Easy to use app. Very useful for SEO. Must have!

Gracie Essentials
About 3 hours using the app
January 4, 2022

Asked support if I can make a sitemap with this app for my subdomain and nobody got back to me. Uninstalled.

Critical Pump
Estonia
3 days using the app
February 24, 2019

Added the app, but it did not seem to map my full products, when I notified support I did not get any answers. Seems to be limited to about 2000 products. Gave it a couple days and the problem was the same. Deleted the app. Probably works good for stores with fewer products.

ultra45
2 days using the app
Edited July 26, 2017

I've been trying to add a sitemap to my jewellery site, twelvesilvertrees.com for months. It has to be said I'm really not technically minded at all but I added this app in no time at with only one short burst of Tourette's! Excellent, clear and simple directions for adding, many thanks, you are official on my Christmas card list lol

Timstinch
About 1 hour using the app
August 9, 2018

Customer service is non-existent. Because I don't believe in supporting companies with poor customer service, I uninstalled it.

Rhythm Audio Design
1 day using the app
May 31, 2017

The best and Only app on the market to create a sitemap page for your store.
as a simple version you can manually exclude pages, sections and products. There is only one layout with no customisation but wil use your theme's coro/font settings.

seeing the sitamap page also helps my find pages i want to add a nofollow index to, fine pages to delete.

Rystyle