FREE Traffic & Ads

FREE Traffic & Ads

by sixads

Traffic from other Stores and Targeted Facebook Ads

5AS

Please stay away from this app, after paying consecutively for Facebook ads, i got just a few clicks from countries i didn't even target (the U.S. and Ireland) which i suspect are from click farms. After displaying numerous ads on my site, there's still no ad for my own site. In summary, i feel this app is fraudulent, please run!

December 6, 2019

Hey!

Thanks for your feedback. Yet calling us fraud is a little excessive. We see you've been actually targeting US on one of your facebook ads, hence the clicks from there.

I've sent you a more detailed explanation in the private email. Hope we'll be able to resolve this misunderstanding very quick.

Enjoy the day!
Romas Juskevicius
CEO and Founder at sixads

JC_SHINES

The app is easy to install and setup
Will have to see how the app works now.
Will update my review later

Apex Fitness World

Just installed the app and did my first ad, hopefully this will bring in traffic to my new store as a free method.

WANTICY STORE

Helpful team. It s worth a try.

Best Travel Gear

Very easy to set up. Just installed so I'm yet to see the amount of free traffic I receive. If all goes well I might possibly upgrade to a paid plan.

Charleston-Got-Kicks

I just started using this app. I'm hopefully to get more traffic. I like the concept. I haven't tried the paid plans yet.

Clean Stream

Very niceVery niceVery niceVery niceVery niceVery niceVery niceVery niceVery niceVery niceVery niceVery niceVery niceVery nice

Cool Worldonline

I hope for this app. but No one answer my question................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................way ?

roughroads

Its like a having a new found friend who's been there, holds your hand steady when your just starting up. Works like a real bud when your getting the hang of it, it does what its supposed to do & provides clear & distinct actionable data.

3spitz.ch

Free Traffic and Ads is super easy and well done. No problem for me as a beginner to use your App and increase sales.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 330 331