FREE Traffic & Ads by sixads

by sixads

Traffic from other Stores and Targeted Facebook Ads

HALTZGLOVES LLC

March 28, 2020
Update:
I would really like to say thank you to the Romas, the CEO of Sixads.
We reached out to customer service and he personally solved our issue quickly. Excellent customer service and we look forward to working with you in the future.

DGoodwin CEO HALTZGLOVES " The Best Reflective Glove on the Market"

March 27, 2020

Hey!

That's a shame we've disappointed you and lost your trust. My apologies sincere for that.
We'll reach out to you personally in a moment and I am sure the issue will be resolved in minutes.

•BÆRE•

I used this app to help me get traffic and able to get customers. I recommend you guys to sign up.

Magical Sound

I consider the idea behind this app is good. You get to advertise for free on other shopify stores which especially for new store is more than welcome, you get their ads on yours as well.Which is not a bad think as some may think ,because if your customers are interested in your niche they seeing other niches is fine, they wont escape from your site. And if you use the paid plan you only get your ads on theirs (if lucky you may be displayed on some high traffic store). So I am ok with this app.
An advise for the app's team is to put FAQ about the facebook ads they propose so us customers get to know better the service we buy.

PremierLass

This is a must have app if you are looking to generate traffic as a newcomer to shopify. I like how it has options on what products to promote, levels of financial investment in ads including free option in order to tune your business according to your budget. Straight forward easy to navigate. Must have app!!!

Xoxo Case Hub

Great app. Their free plan is awesome and can help for free traffic. I found them out on my google search for free traffic to my shopify store and I find them amusing.

Cop Sock

This app is terrible. The traffic if fake and they have unraveled charges. App data is not saved so I lost hundreds of dollars. I would not recommend

March 4, 2020

Hey!

Sorry to have disappointed you. You have been using our facebook ads feature. Traffic was coming directly from facebook we couldn't have faked it even if we wished to :) Perhaps you are confusing us to some other app?
Just reached out to you directly hope we will resolve this misunderstanding asap.

AJ Apparatus

the fact that it's so clean and easy to set up deserves a 5 star. I'm gonna review again after some time and see if it gets the job done. :)

March 4, 2020

Hey!

Thanks a lot for your review! If anything - ping our helpful support anytime.

SimplyJazzyFashions

Easy to set up. I just downloaded the app but I am confident that it will bring people to my store!

Bestpunch

Bin sehr zufrieden! Toller Support ! Alles spitze! Umsatz um das drei-fache gesteigert mit einem Klick!Kann die App nur weiter empfehlen, an alle die auch Ihren Umsatz steigern möchten

CLONETHIN

Realy best system configure. I need to fast ads.tcktxitdukxjtcktclycluxjtxktxtjzyctcu 5d53yzuzticgtzhed dtxjrd4usu4d td4usues4ys4u 5zu4su4xtjs5i

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 338 339