Facebook, Google Channel+Feeds

Facebook, Google Channel+Feeds | Reviews

by sixads

Instagram, Google, Facebook Reach & Retargeting, Shopping ads.

Valdez V’ogue

Awesome team and developers, they went above and beyond to ensure my problems are resolved and I'm now a happy customer.

Loud Sisters Shop

I have had a great experience with SixAds. Since starting work with them a month ago, traffic and sales in my shop have improved significantly. More importantly, however, my conversion rate has gone up a lot! I am also seeing more engagement on my social media platforms. SixAds is always available for answering questions and I really appreciate the great customer service. Looking forward to continued growth of my shop with their help!

November 17, 2021

Hey!

Thanks a lot for kind words! We are very happy to be growing together with you.

Best of luck!
CEO and founder of Sixads

Fleet Shop

I used this app but unfortunately, it's not what it promises my 12 years old Facebook Account was disabled as soon as I installed and created the campaign. support is not replying I contacted Facebook and they confirmed that using https://sixads.net/ for creating ads violated their term of use and policy violation. Ad Account Disabled for Policy Violation.. stay away from this I am also reporting this to Shopify.

November 17, 2021

Hi, sorry to hear your account got restricted. However, it is important to note, that our app does not have any impact on Facebook's decisions to block accounts, what mainly matters here is your store quality and credibility.
In your particular case I can see multiple issues with your store that could have led to Facebook to block your ad account: 1. It's a dropshipping store 2. aggregated product reviews that 3. you are promoting non existing discounts with count down timers 4. no company address or phone number 5. broken links
Thus my friendly suggestion is to fix these and other issues as regardless what app you are going to use your account will certainly get restricted both on Facebook as well as Google.

Regards,
CEO and founder of Sixads

Heilsubarinn

I got a free ad account audit from the Sixads and was extremely happy with the results! I got very thorough and actionable feedback, much more than I expected. You get everything they advertise and even more.

Vanto

I have lost the entire week,trying to get a campaign off the ground.Supports initial repose was that my domain needs to be verified.My domain has been verified since the IOS updates.My campaign is then launched..it is spending...but not showing on the dashboard.I contact support,again..i just receive the same standard response about domain verification.Its obvious that support messages are not tracked or looked into properly.Shopify boasts a rich ecosystem of Apps that try to outdo each other with world class service...not the case here.Six ads is a victim of its own growth.Get some venture capital in...and pull up your socks!

October 31, 2021

Hey!

Sorry to have let you down. I will personally take a serious look into your case.
My apologies once again.

CEO and founder

inblu Lietuva

Great app to help you get started with Facebook Ads if you don't have too much time to be setting it up and optimizing yourself every day. Great customer service too - they've answered all my questions and provided very useful tips!

The Best Accessory Store

hello I just tried for 1 day and canceled the plan, but the order it paid automatically may i get refund? thank you in advance.

Luxédore

This app is incredible!
I’ve used the Sixads application since the start of my Shopify business and the app just keeps getting better and better.
It provides a plethora of value and free traffic to your site.
Thank you, Sixads team; for bringing an amazing app to the Shopify app store.

Hanamacoco

Hi I installed and uninstalled ur app and was charged $34 even though it was not used kindly refund this money and stop any further charge to this account. I did not find ur app helpful at all

October 5, 2021

Hey!

Sorry to haven't met your needs. The refund was immediately issued.
At the same time I would like to point out that you voluntarily chose to subscribe to our paid plan and decided not to use the app.

All the best!
Romas
CEO and founder at sixads

Baby Oumulle

I used the app to help me run my ad campaign and they got it done swiftly once I try it out and get some feedback ill come back and update this on performance levels.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 345 346