FREE Traffic & Easy Ads

FREE Traffic & Easy Ads

by sixads

Facebook, Instagram, Google Ads that sell faster & FREE ads

Red Lip Boutique

This is a very easy app to use and set-up. I love how the app picks products for you or you have the option to pick the products you want to be advertised. I highly recommend this app.

Delight Kitchen helen

It’s a great time saver, the admin and staff account feature really useful and essential for me.....

Feed my Soul & More

Im very happy with this app its fast and easy to do i recommand it to everyone its my first time useing it and its a very good app to use

Ay-Garage

i dont read very well in english, but start up was not a big problem for me, it is a goog page and service

mopcleanerplus

j'addore cet application pour du trafic gratuit le top!!je vous la conseil si vous avez besoins d'avoir des visites sur votre site .

October 13, 2020

Merci beaucoup!

Pairidaeza Health Ltd

I used this app for about 2 to 3 weeks, didn't work out well for me. With that being said, the customer service was great Egle, was very nice, fast and understanding. The cons of the app, It's mostly geared for traffic from the USA, the devs should make this more clear for people, they do give you options to choose country locations for advertising, but the majority of their traffic is from the USA. If you're looking for traffic from other countries, it will be slow.
The Pros, the User Interface is easy and simple. Getting started is quick. Good Luck all

October 12, 2020

Hey!

Thanks a lot for thorough review! We listen to our customers and are working hard to implement what is demanded. Hopefully we will soon have way more to offer for not only US based customers.

Good luck and thanks again!

Regards,
CEO and founder at Sixads

Aadithya Fashion & Accessories

I used this app please help me to market my online store.and complete their seasonal and get to orders.

Tienda ZE!!

No aconsejo a nadie usar esta aplicación pierden el dinero reclame el importe por que no hacen lo que dicen y enciman te reconocen el error y no te reembolsan el dinero.Mucho cuidado!!!.
I do not advise anyone to use this application, they lose money, claim the amount because they do not do what they say and above they recognize the error and do not refund the money.

October 12, 2020

Hey!

Sorry for not meeting your needs. Unfortunately there is not much we can offer in Spanish speaking countries. Over 90% of our traffic comes from the US.
As discussed with you in person - we have resolved the issue already.

Good luck in your eCommerce endvours!

Regards,

Pure Kulture Co

I use this app for ads and it seems to work great. I would recommend that the developer work on logins

alterbands.com

I currently have the Premium subscription and it literally doesn't work. Barely getting any clicks. Wouldn't recommend at all.

October 8, 2020

Hey!

You have only used sixads for less than a day - give us a bit more time for the system to kick in ;)

Have a good one!