4.6

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, easy installation, and straightforward setup. It offers both free and paid plans, suiting various budgets. The app provides real-time analytics, helping merchants track impressions and clicks, and has been credited for increasing store traffic and sales. It allows flexible ad generation from selected store products, with the option to update or delete them. The customer service is praised for its responsiveness and prompt issue resolution. The app's Google ads feature is particularly valued by new online stores seeking quality traffic.

October 12, 2023

They have 3 plans: Essentials at 30$ which provide Automated campaign creation, Facebook remarketing campaigns and Personalized ad visuals & texts. Pro plan at 45$ Which provides Everything in ESSENTIAL, plus
Facebook reach + remarketing campaigns Powerful video ads and Support via email.
THEY ARE NOT RUNING ANY VIDEOS (WHICH ARE VERY CRUCIAL IN AD SUCCESS SO YOU PAY 45$ FOR A LIE.

There's email: "Hey!

My apologies for the delay in reply.

As of now video ads - is still a private beta feature - we cannot yet launch them via our system. The only way you could use video ads is to try launching them on your own.

I sincerely apologize for this inconvenience.

Do let me know if you need any assistance".

Bestforyou.ro
Romania
24 days using the app
Edited May 3, 2020

This is a useless app. They just make money on new users. I paid $20 with for a few clicks as they show, and no sales. Don't spend any money on it.
Also, I wrote a few messages in support chat a few days ago, no one responded. I think most of the reviews bought. Don't spend your time and money.

Bow Tie House
sixads replied May 3, 2020

Hey!

First of all - sorry for not meeting your expectations. As I mentioned in my personal email to you, due to moral reasons none of our big partners are allowing advertising of covid related products - face masks, in your case. Hence the poor results.

Regards,
Romas Juskevicius
CEO and Founder at sixads

April 13, 2018

Just Start to use it so far so good

Milltex
July 3, 2019

so far so good. Today marks day one and we shall see whether or not this app does as it says it will do!

Body by Euphoria
August 15, 2018

Thanks for the visitors! I needed a way to attract customers to my store, and now I found it. Thanks.

The Clothing Corp
October 7, 2021

This app is incredible!
I’ve used the Sixads application since the start of my Shopify business and the app just keeps getting better and better.
It provides a plethora of value and free traffic to your site.
Thank you, Sixads team; for bringing an amazing app to the Shopify app store.

Luxédore
October 16, 2019

Just started with the app. Setup was easy and only took a couple minutes. I posted my most promising products.

Shop@Peterpan
Thailand
About 3 years using the app
April 8, 2018

This app is a great marketing tool.

Coofy Clothing
Almost 3 years using the app
June 23, 2019

Customization better than others to enable getting traffic. Easy set up, much more traffic received than other apps.

Sunglass Innovation®
Over 2 years using the app
June 28, 2018

App is very easy to install, easy to understand, no coding( which is GREAT, I'm not a coder) first time user just installed.

Nikkis Beauty Emporium