ESC ‑ Size Charts & Size Guide

Reduce return rates with size charts and size guides for FREE

Price: Free

size guide / sizing chart creator and editor in the app

Whatmotto

One of the best free support in the shopify app store. I'm so amazed at how fast and professional they are with solving any queries I've had. App runs perfectly - this is exactly how any app should be. I'm super impressed with the quality of support and the app itself!

La Petite Ecoliere

The team at Size Matters has been so helpful with getting my size chart up and running. Thank you!

La Mode Infini

Great app, easy to use. And great quick support. Would recommend for anyone starting a clothing store.

Cats Allowed

just amaznig stuff. Makes thing easier !

Linea Pura

I paid for installation help and got no response whatsoever...

Goddesshera

This is a very good app easy to use and looks good . Size really Matters :)Thanks

Ekidsbridalboutique

This is a beautiful app. It works well and looks classy. I wish there had been instructions to set it up, but the support is very good and it's simple to use.

Despot Shop

Great and very useful service. My only compliant is I had to search for the link to get me back to the program. Recommend that this link always included in support communications.

Thanks!

Super Jacket

goodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgood

Rescue Dogma

By far, the best size chart app there is and absolutely stupendous and timely customer service. Thank you, ESC!