ESC ‑ Size Charts & Size Guide

Reduce return rates with size charts and size guides for FREE

Price: Free

size guide / sizing chart creator and editor in the app

Am Pm Medical Scrubs

Time spent using app Over 4 years

Thank you for the help support team. This app is easier to work with than I previously thought. I am glad I paid the 12$ fee for help with installation. I look forward to putting the finishing touches on my size guide. It will definitely give my store a professional feel.

Moneyclothing

Time spent using app About 4 years

Great and handy eCommerce tool. Fast and helpful customer service. Satisfaction guaranteed. Thank you! — http://moneyclothing.com

Abaeran Trading

Location Japan
Time spent using app Over 3 years

Kiran P's pre-install, and install, customer service support was prompt, courteous, knowledgeable, and easy to understand for tech newbies! Size Matters is a free, very useful, easy-to-use app for our Shopify site that sells handmade Japanese footwear, bespoke jewelry, and other products. We highly recommend Size Matters and look forward to similiarly useful apps. www.abaeran.com.

Posh Girl Us

Thank you so much for all your help support installing the app we really appreciate it. Support was fast and went beyond we had a few problems with our custom theme but they fix it and now it works perfect. There is defiantly no size chart like it for shopify and a size chart like this is very necessary for any fashion store that carry different brands or type of garments where the size charts are different. Setting up all the different size charts were also very easy we were even able to do one for our custom made shoes. Thanks much https://poshgirl.us/

1 2 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 58 Next