ESC ‑ Size Charts & Size Guide

Reduce return rates with size charts and size guides for FREE

Price: Free

size guide / sizing chart creator and editor in the app

Michael Taylor Store

Time spent using app About 1 month

Great app! Don't know what I would do with out it! Customer Service is great too! A+++

What The Shirt

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Love the app! Very easy to use. I was able to set up my first size chart in less than 30 minutes. Thank you. I had been looking for a size chart to incorporate in my store's theme and this was hassle free.

Moneygal

Super easy to use! Took two seconds to get a size chart onto my store!

Rozey

I love this app! It took a bit to figure out as the instructions originally took me to the wrong section in the code, but I fixed it. Looks good, and I can put a neat size chart on everything!

Lovers Are Lunatics

Time spent using app Over 1 year

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR! It ain't rocket science, but being able to create sizes charts that all look uniform is a huge pain, and this app solves that problem and some.

THANK YOU!

Viamermaids

Time spent using app About 2 months

Super easy to install and very helpful! Thank you!

Lobocki Com Au

Location Australia
Time spent using app 32 minutes

It's as easy as they claim. I'm no expert in coding (only know some of the basics) and I could set it up in under 2 minutes. Very clear instructions and looks exactly what I wanted it to. There's a 1-2 second delay in loading the table but other than that, I'm loving it.

Kidotoy

Excellent App. Excellent support. Thank you.

Planks Clothing

Really helpful little app. Ideal for if you need individual size charts per product or style.

Train Horn Kits

Time spent using app About 1 year

Size Matters is a perfect app for any retail store needing a size guide and the level of support from the team behind it is simply put just amazing!