ESC ‑ Size Charts & Size Guide

Reduce return rates with size charts and size guides for FREE

Free
size guide / sizing chart creator and editor in the app

Train Horn Kits

Size Matters is a perfect app for any retail store needing a size guide and the level of support from the team behind it is simply put just amazing!

Hughes Clothing Company

Super easy to use.. Provides a great confidence boost for customers seeing custom size guides for each product !

Krazy For Pets

So far so good. Easy to create a sizing chart. A recommended app.

Mdsugar

Perfect functioning, easy to install

World Shaker

Love the app! I was trying to make sizing charts on my own for a few days before searching and coming across Size Matters. So thankful that I did! The guides are attractive and really easy to use.

I actually had a specific issue related to my theme and their team went above and beyond to to answer my questions and work out what was going on. Highly recommend!

Save The Duck

Very cool Size Chart app for our site.

We've tried a few but Size Matters was the only one that was easy to create and customize without having to deal with so many confusing options.

Having our size chart on SaveTheDuck helped us double our conversion rate.
This is a must for any clothing store out there.

Suv Apparel

So far it has been the easiest app Ive used in Shopify.

Clinton Friedman Europe

Great App, even better Support. For simple, easy to use Size Charts, look nowhere else, this is what you need!

Misty Cashmere

Just what I was looking for. My size chart now looks professional and very efficient service. Thank you.

Hamopride

great app!! it's exactly what I was looking for and the best of all is, it's FREE!