Slide Cart ‑Sticky Cart Drawer

Slide Cart ‑Sticky Cart Drawer

by AppHQ

Sticky cart drawer with upselling, rewards and announcements!

ssplants

Works great! Defiantly much better than the standard cart. I would recommend you get this app if you using the shopify free themes

Butterflyers

Great app and even better service. These guys know what they're doing and their app and their service is worth every penny we pay!

nuffinz

Awesome support by Robert. Helped us in a critical timeframe very much. The app does an amazing job for us. Highly recommended.

Cartouches Certifiées

Best support I ever had on any APP in Shopify by far.
The reason I installed was because of the 5 stars and now I know why.
I'll probably use in all my projects.

Weekend Offender

A really great addition to our website! The app is fantastic and the customer service from Robert has been second to none. Thanks again.

KIMCH

Quick and friendly customer support! Sent an email to customer support asking for help with the installations, got a reply from Robert in just a few seconds. Highly recommended!

Speducci Mercatto

amazing customer service. In less than 24 hours they fixed 2 issues I had. I highly recommend this app!

xian.zone

It's very easy to set it up and looks great! Robert helped me to customize a feature with fast replies and detailed information. I'm very satisfied with this app!

Zuri

Can't recommend this app enough! Super easy to set up and launch, effective immediately at increasing our sales and the support has by far been the best out of all the apps we've used. Well worth it!

ThriveRoyal

Slide Cart is a terrific cart drawer app and has absolutely THE BEST support that I have ever come across. 5 stars out of 5!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12