Smart Mega Menu & Navigation

Smart Mega Menu & Navigation

by qikify

Easy create FREE mega menu - BEST for store navigation

Daje Shop

I used this app and helped me to create a nav menu. it would be better if you add the scrollbar menu both on desktop and mobile.

JULIE MILLER AFRICAN CONTEMPORARY

It really creates beautiful menus even though I'm still using the free option.
Great company, great tool, easy to use (I haven't even bothered to read the documentation).
Been using it for months now and love it!!!

November 18, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that our Smart Menu helps you well. We're looking forward to bringing even more benefits to your store.

GoGetIndia

This is extremely good. I am experimenting all the mega menu and another tab menu. The support is also good.

kiddybag

This app really helped a lot. Its super easy to create nice and good looking menus. A lot of features are included. Very good.

CrystalGlow

Excellent! Brilliant! Easy to use and cannot fault it at all! Would highly recommend. Does everything i need

JUNOFIT

I used this app to upgrade the look of my menu on my store.I like how its so easy to set up . Looks great!

MadeleineBjewels

Nice app, but it seems it doesn't handle multiple languages / translations at all ? or am I doing something wrong ?

November 7, 2020

Thanks for your feedback.
To answer your question: Shopify doesn't support a native tool to translate a store, you need to use a translation app instead. And our Smart Menu is compatible with some translation apps, which you can use to add another language to your menu. Please contact us at support.qikify.com for further guides.
Best regards.

Protect Signs

Excellent App. Easy to set up and it looks great. Very happy with the results its provided. Well worth a try!

November 7, 2020

Thanks for your feedback.
We're happy that you enjoy our app.

Bricks & Minifigs South Jordan & SLC

Great app! very well put, helps you make use of megamenu features even if your theme does not allow you to. Keep up the great work!
Easy to use, great presentation, many options on how to create and populate your menus. Go to bricks and minifigs slc dot com and checkout our menu so you know what I am talking about.

November 4, 2020

Bertha & Ko’s

Very easy to use! I like it! Installed ad up ad running quickly Try it out for yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!

October 23, 2020