Smart Menu

Smart Menu

by qikify

Create FREE Mega Menu with impressive & easy-to-use templates

dMart Gear

Easy to use and setup different types of menus ! Great tool to use. Makes my store look so much better.

XooKool

Love it, easy to use, flexible, it has all the features we wanted.
We tested other Apps but this one was the best by far

MSG Bike Gear

We were looking for a solid, easy to use menu app to expand our linear navigation into a megamenu.

The interface on this app is so straightforward - and lends itself really well to changing navigations from desktop to mobile.

Can't say much else. Definitely a great solution!

oeisdabest

LOVE IT!
Can't believe this app lets me create most things I need for my mega menu right in free plan.
And the support team is awesome as well. I contacted them for a small customization and they helped me immediately, still for free.
Thanks a lot you guys, keep the good work.

True African Art

After Qikify customized my app for mobile, I found that the menu expanded and froze on landscape mode. It works fine on portrait.

I contacted support asking them to fix their mistake in landscape and Duke eventually took on the project and after some back and forth my issue was resolved.

There are some bugs depending on your theme, but I think that their customer support is willing to cooperate to get the app just as you like it..

Klyki Store

The app, even in the free to use solution, is well designed and provide a valuable alternative to standard menu design (that in Shopify is quite terrible). Unfortunately, the app doesn't work well with all templates and particularly with Galleria it works only under certain conditions. As such, I would suggest everyone interested to verify in advance the compatibility with the template used in your shop.

TwelfthAvenue

Amazing app does what its supposed to and the customer service has been excellent. Every issue I have had has been promptly resolved. Highly recommend.

Ninnwe

I really love this app! Smart Menu app made my website menus look more professional and organized. I tested other apps, but this one stood out with number of features and the flexibility to customize menus in different formats. The other important side of any app is ((Support)). The team behind Smart Menu are very supportive, responsive, and they always reply with the 24 hours window (Work days). I Highly recommend this app! Thanks to the Qikify Team.

luxifywest-com

I used this app to help me do the menu bar, clean. really like how it does y . It would be nice if it did z better.

The Candleman's Natural Candles

Great product to create a customized navigation. Makes it a lot easier to manage this at my will and not have to hire a developer

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15