Smart Mega Menu & Navigation

Smart Mega Menu & Navigation

by qikify

Easy create FREE mega menu - BEST for store navigation

Editorial Viadas

Ta bien chida esta aplicacion! Very easy to use and implement! So far we are mucho feliz with it! And the best of all...100% compatible with other plugins with already have for the store front.

August 6, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that our Smart Menu helps you well. We're looking forward to bringing even more benefits to your store.

MB Grocery

This is the third menu app that I've tried. Like most, I usually start with an app that has the most downloads. Why didn't I use this one FIRST?! It's the best by far.

Took only a few minute to set up. I needed some technical help to tweak a few settings and Henry replied and edited my site in less than 12 hours. Keep in mind, these were settings that I wanted special for me. Thrilled!

August 5, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that our team and Smart Menu helped you well. We're looking forward to bringing even more benefits to your store.

eWheelz-UK

This app is very comprehensive, it is quite complicated to follow but then is really quite powerful at displaying your navigation very well indeed

August 5, 2020

Grocery Buddy

I just downloaded this app today and I am very thrilled with it!!! It has enhanced my site tremendously!!! Thank you!

August 4, 2020

U-See Jewels

Great app and easy to use.
I installed it in our website in less than 15 minutes had a new Mega Menu.
Thanks for that

August 3, 2020

なないろ毛糸

Easily having separate menu for desktop and mobile is remarkable point. Although there was compatibility issue with themes, the support team helped us quickly.

August 3, 2020

NaturaPets

i really like this app and the Support help me very fast to fix my problems with my Theme. very pantient to help the customer.

July 30, 2020

Soluzone

Perfect for my header navigation at my store. Thank you Smart Mega Menu! Keep up the good work. Please add more features in the future.

July 29, 2020

Metondo

buona applicazione e semplice da usare, molto veloce nell'inserimento nel negozio. la uso da quando ho aperto il negozio

July 28, 2020

Grazie mille per la tua revisione!
Siamo lieti di sapere che ti piace usare il nostro prodotto. Speriamo che ti possa portare ancora più benefici.

Ti auguriamo tutto il meglio!

HalfPrice Easy247.com

This app is just amazing at first I didn't know how to use this app, but when I realized how easy it is then I thought all the comments are really true for this app and it's pocket friendly too so thank you I told the app creators you helped me a lot.

July 28, 2020