Smart Mega Menu & Navigation

Smart Mega Menu & Navigation

by qikify

Easy create FREE mega menu - BEST for store navigation

Little Shop of Miniatures

Really makes your menus look a lot nicer, easy to use as well! The customer service gets back to you fast.

keepfil

je suis très satisfait de ce que propose cette application car elle est facile d'utilisation et propose de nombreuses façons d'élaborer un menu. bravo!

Painting Expert

Good app. Unfortunately, every 2 weeks there is a problem on the service of the app developers or of Shopify, so the whole menu is not visible on we website. Both on my main website and on my second website. Very bad for the customers. My website is now broken.

April 1, 2021

Hi J.R.
We're sorry to hear that, but we can guarantee the problem is not from our Smart Menu. In fact, our app is still working well on desktop. But for mobile, your theme doesn't show the hamburger icon so there's no where to click on to open Smart Menu on mobile.
Please read our response via email for more answers.

Cassiy

This is the best customer service I have experienced since using shopify. Chole, Ser, and Tran are very good, work efficiency is very high, can 100% meet my needs. I recommend this app to everyone, you deserve it

April 1, 2021

Thank you very much for your review!
We're glad to hear that you enjoy using our Smart Menu. Hope it can bring even more benefits to your store.

Procase

The APP works perfectly. Customers leave reviews to compliment us for the good organization. The support of the app offers great and very fast support. Great App!

March 31, 2021

Thanks for your review! We're glad that your customers love it too.

Hunted Treasures

I'm not a professional web site designer/coder by any means. I didn't personally do the initial set up for this app however it is very easy to add, change, delete and customize the menus! Better yet, their customer service is great and solved my issue (which was an error on my end)

March 29, 2021

Carman Brook Farm, LLC

After much back and forth and looking over multiple apps for navigation we decided to get the premium version of Smart Mega Menu & Navigation. Yesterday, we installed the app and set it up on our website. There was a small learning curve as it was very easy to use and there are a ton of options available. It was fun looking through them and seeing how they looked on our site. We have a few tweaks over the next week as we think about a few changes but all in all we are very happy. We did have one issue with sizing, the menu was hanging off the side of the web page. We put in a support request at the end of the day and went home. I opened up my email this morning and there was an email saying that it was fixed. It looks great and I am really happy that the developer was so quick to make it work for us. I am real impressed with the customer service.

March 29, 2021

Scintera Pty Ltd

So easy to add menus and sub menus easily. No problems at all. Mega menus not a problem. Pretty stupid that I have to get to 100 characters to add a description.

March 23, 2021

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that our Smart Menu helps you well. We're looking forward to bringing even more benefits to your store.

Treat

Very easy to use, very efficient, import and export feature is great, it saves days of work. this is my favourite app so far on shopify, and the amazing thing is, it is free.

March 22, 2021

買書書 | BuyBookBook

Re: CS: I have sent 2 enquires so far and both questions are solved in a professional and speedy way. The support team even made a video to guide me through the process. Never expect such degree of customer support! Highly recommended!

March 19, 2021