Smart Mega Menu & Navigation

Smart Mega Menu & Navigation

by qikify

Easy create FREE mega menu - BEST for store navigation

DizzyOutlet

Very nice application for every recommendation! Great support and I'm very happy to use this app! Thank you, nice to have an app like this!

Eponymous

Great menu system, really easy to use and lots of options to customise the look and feel of the mega menu. Support was very helpful and fats when making a couple of adjustments for me. Would recommend.

La boutique Graffiti

This app is very usefull and very easy to use! The free plan is very good to start. I combined with the Mobile menu app to have something that fit my exepectations and I really like now my menus on mobile, tablet and desktop. The support team is great and helped me any time I needed. Thanks a lot!

pop-zero-revamped

wasted 2hrs by using this.

Things are locked and need to buy advance version.

Not satisfied.

User this https://apps.shopify.com/buddha-mega-menu

April 29, 2019

Hi,
Do you get difficult to use our app? Please get in touch with us, then we can help you.
BUT I see your comment is incorrect and do you promote for Buddha?
Because our free plan provides more features than that app (eg. In free plan you're able to add mega menu, products, images, while you need to pay for them with Buddha)

Please double check and see how can we help you.

ALFeo S.r.l

Absolutely beautiful , better than the rest , customer service always there to help , easily stylable , love the custom html feature allows me to use my coding skills , I personally recommend this app

Vitasell.net

Awesome Best Outstanding. but hope so in future it will be free too. as they have now free option too. Thanks Smart Menu

Inspired Rooms

Very easy to use, super fast support, a very good app, we love it. https://inspired-room.myshopify.com/

Glowing Daisies

I love how easy it is to navigate the app and the customer service is excellent as well. Highly recommended app.

Benny & I

Super easy to set up and very easy to use as well. I have tried to install other ones and their support was terrible. The best part that it is free. Thank you!

Gopher Hole

Very pleased with Smart Menu. It is exactly what I was looking for since the default menu in my template would only allow so many sub-menus. I have a lot of inventory spread out through many collections and this app lets me do what I need to do. It works great, after I learned how to use it. I especially like the idea of using an image for the tab name, adds a little uniqueness to my site. Great job. I would recommend this app to anyone who uses a lot collections and sub-menus