Smart Mega Menu & Navigation

Smart Mega Menu & Navigation

by qikify

Easy create FREE mega menu - BEST for store navigation

Dragonfli

I used this app to help create a better menu for my website. It worked wonders and gives my customers an easy user friendly interface. Not only this, but I had a problem with the search bar and shopping basket integrating with the menu where my customers could not access them properly. I sent a quick message over to the support staff at smart menu, and they said they would get straight on it. Less than 24 hours went by and they emailed me having completely fixed the issue themselves.

I couldn't recommend an app any better than this! Great idea and great customer service.

Monkerdize - Games & TV Shows Authorized Merchandise

They really helped me alot.
I wanted some specific styling and they didn't even hesitate to help me.

All works perfect, and the navigation in mobile is running smooooth.
Thanks!

MessySupplies

Perfect for stores with lots of collections! Super helpful support. Lots of awesome features! Highly recommended.

Jessila London

This app is brilliant we tried a few others on here and this had the most options and best features that were easy to use! Love it!

Fifth Moon

App is well-designed and the tutorials are 100% easy to use. (Screen shots at every step, I wish more apps would follow suit.) I was pleasantly shocked at how intuitive it is: white text on a dark banner, dark text on white backgrounds. The Brooklyn theme has not been friendly to any of the menu apps I've tried, so I am limited to 3 horizontal items on Smart Menu. Too bad it's not mentioned in their description, I can't be the first with this issue. Qikify staff is very friendly and fast to reply. Thank you, Tracy!

Onyx Sky & Co

I'm using this app and it has helped me to simplify my menu so that it makes the shopping experience easier for customers. Not only is the app great, but the support is top notch! Thank you!

Sizy

The easiest and cheapest to use mega menu builder on the market with a range of features and customer support that really makes your site look better. I would recommend this for any and every Shopify store to add an extra flare and to give it more of a personal touch!

Sustain

I used this app to install a mega menu after having issues with the menu on my website. My theme made it a little more difficult to install the mega menu but the help I received setting it up from Tracy at qikify was outstanding. She was quick, and responded to special requests to get it working just the way I wanted. She even pointed out a couple areas that I could improve that were not directly linked to the menu! Now that the menu is installed, it looks great, and there is a ton of customize-able options on top of that!

Arcenlune.com

I was looking for an app for my free or cheap menu. and I admit that in all those I tested it is the one that has convinced me the most. in addition the sav is great and very responsive, I do not used to put comments. but there it was necessary. thank you

onlinemarkat

very simple, it takes few minutes if all your links are ready, i loved that i can use images and forms in the menu, however, i just have one concern, menu is somehow slow to show up when opening a new tab in the website otherwise all are great and very helpful support team