Smart Mega Menu & Navigation

Smart Mega Menu & Navigation

by qikify

Easy create FREE mega menu - BEST for store navigation

ALFeo S.r.l

Absolutely beautiful , better than the rest , customer service always there to help , easily stylable , love the custom html feature allows me to use my coding skills , I personally recommend this app

Vitasell.net

Awesome Best Outstanding. but hope so in future it will be free too. as they have now free option too. Thanks Smart Menu

Inspired Rooms

Very easy to use, super fast support, a very good app, we love it. https://inspired-room.myshopify.com/

Glowing Daisies

I love how easy it is to navigate the app and the customer service is excellent as well. Highly recommended app.

Benny & I

Super easy to set up and very easy to use as well. I have tried to install other ones and their support was terrible. The best part that it is free. Thank you!

Gopher Hole

Very pleased with Smart Menu. It is exactly what I was looking for since the default menu in my template would only allow so many sub-menus. I have a lot of inventory spread out through many collections and this app lets me do what I need to do. It works great, after I learned how to use it. I especially like the idea of using an image for the tab name, adds a little uniqueness to my site. Great job. I would recommend this app to anyone who uses a lot collections and sub-menus

store-nir

Perfect app work perfect
Work perfect vey good support team
reccomended
very easy to install and use it

babyPHASES

I had a question about how to add information on my navigation bar and I had two team members answer me within a day! They even went the extra mile to help with some button issues I was experiencing.
The team is so incredibly helpful!

Wylies Outdoor World

overly expensive, Fairly easy to use but the cost really does outweigh the benefits looks good on a desktop but not at all on mobile a bit of a letdown.

March 18, 2019

Thanks for your feedback. Actually if you look around, our app is the cheapest menu app right now. And since your theme is not from Shopify theme store, we recommend to use CSS selector method for a better mobile menu. Please reach out to us at support.qikify.com for further assistance. Thanks.

Brama Inc

Love the menu, very flexible, the best one available !!!!

Easy and quick to use!!!

Wide variety of features