Smart SEO

Smart SEO

by Kabuki Themes

Automate your on-site SEO in a way search engines will love!

Kita Sake

Very good SEO app, highly recommended. The simplicity of setup and low monthly rate makes it the ideal SEO app.

Old Time Shoppe

Really great app which will set your store up for successful SEO optimization. It has a lot of tools which is a great value considering the monthly price is reasonable.

Port 213.com

Best SEO app ever! It had everything I've been looking for and was very easy to set up and use. Excellent customer service as well. Highly recommend

Office-ly

Office-ly.com has used this app and found it to be very helpful for getting into Google search rankings. It would be great to have more control over backlinks.

Sportsman Specialty Products

I'm looking to improve my SEO. They went out of there way to help me! I had many question and I'm looking forward to working with them in the future.
Thanks

Locks Of Hair

This is by far the best SEO app I've used. It was very easy to set up and easy to follow instructions
www.locksofhair.com

The Feel Good Products

Very users friendly, I just installed it had a little problem but the support was quick, gently and everything works perfectly now. Thanks a lot

Heygidday

I like the look of the app and it seems to do everything it says, and does what it does well. Very happy thank you.

Tokyo Direct

I've used the other SEO app on Shopify, but recently switched to this one. This app includes many functions in one app (meta tag, JSON-LD, alt tag etc). Before I used some different apps for that purpose, but now I need only this one which is good!

Evilrpm

Great Guys! very appreciate for fast and correct work Very recommend ! I wish you great growth in your business. Best regards. evilrpm

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19