Smart SEO

Smart SEO

by Sherpas Design

Automate your on-site SEO in a way search engines will love!

Fini Shoes

Smart improved our google ranking tremendously. Easy to install and understand. Developers also respond quickly to any question and give suggestions on how to improve website ranking and SEO

Port Wahakaa

We've spent the better part of two days figuring this out but are flummoxed on how to get the Image Alt Tags portion to work. Since we were able to get the other sections to work we are at a loss as to what we are doing wrong. We have even uninstalled and reinstalled. Most of the help email replies are canned responses and since their location is in Bulgaria they only reply to us early in the morning.

Update: We do know that the only time the app seems to index is upon initial install. It does one 5 minute sweep of your site. So then when you edit your templates and hit save it seems to give a false fever meter of updating because when we try to view the images on our website they DO NOT show the updates. Spending so much time with the few admin tools we really want this to work but feel we are missing some intuitive features.

Next Update: We discovered that the only way we could get the Image Alt Tags to work was by using the item by item selection feature. Simply selecting the whole collection of items didn't seem to work. The information is buried in the source of the img file which is much different than other Alt Tag tools that all you have to do is mouse over the image and the words you picked are there. To sum it up it does work but it appears to be a very manual process. I really hope new products don't have to be individually check box added otherwise our time with Smart SEO will be a brief one.

July 17, 2019

Hi Guys,

We did reply to your other tickets, even recorded a video for you. Your ticket for the alt tags was submitted at 1AM this morning so really we haven't had a chance to reply. And yes we are in Bulgaria which is 7 hours ahead of New York and I believe more hours ahead of you but we do strive to provide top-class support despite this. And we do have Zendesk template emails but I think they are 100% relevant when being sent to customers otherwise we will not send them.

I will request a collaborator account to your store so that we can setup the app for you but in the mean time I would like to clear out some misunderstandings:

1. The app starts indexing your images once you go to the ALT tags page. It does this only once. From there on, webhooks monitor changes to the products and the app updates everything automatically.

2. The fever meter is not false. Smart SEO writes everything in liquid, this is why it is so fast. It does not use the Shopify API to write the tags, which is extremely slow and which you can see with other apps. The fever meter gives progress for the update of the liquid files. Roughly 10 calls are made to the Shopify API and these calls finish in constant time 90% of the time. This is why you might think that it is false but in fact I can guarantee it isn't. But I am flattered that you are saying this because it does prove that the app works way faster than the users expect.

3. I am not sure what you mean by the "the information is buried...". Please note that an alt tag is part of the img HTML tag. So regardless of the app, the alt tags are written in the same way.

In any case we will be happy to setup your app and explain how you can manage it.

Thanks,

Milen

Tudo na Moda

Dudes! amazing support! this guy besides great response time, made a video live to me showing everything is working as expected, there are many apps out there but with this support i dont belive... and the price?? ahah the price.... just the perfection! thank you !!

The Gray Muse

I needed an app to help me optimize my pages with SEO and this was highly recommended! Affordable, too!

Guitars On Main

The app works great and is very affordable. Saves you very much time and pays far beyond itself!!!!!

1936 Boutique

Wonderful app and extremely user friendly! I think what separates this app from the hundreds of other apps is the AMAZING customer service. It's a very personalised process and they are extremely attentive to your needs. No other SEO app out there compares! Highly recommended!

Willapa Outdoor

I used this app to help me rank higher on search engines such as Google. It shows its installed but have not had a lot of time to work with it yet.

ADesign4

I'm new in Seo, so I needed help to install this application. Developers responded quickly, and by accessing my profile, they made all the settings.
For sure, the developer team is fantastic, and I'm sure the app will do a perfect job too.

CORNIKI'STHINGZ

I used this app to improve my SEO and now I'm already seeing results. The creators of this app are great they reached out to me and I just love this brilliant app.

Hound and Snowshoe

Simple and easy to set up. The meta tag templates get the tag customization very easy. Also, be able to exclude the auto-generated page in the robot.txt set-up is very useful. The support team are great, quick response and answer every question. Very helpful app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 25 26