Smart SEO

Smart SEO

by Sherpas Design

SEO optimization and JSON-LD done in a way Google will love!

byMasselyn

The plugin is super easy to use and the app developers/support is wonderful too! They found an issue on my site with duplicate information and have offered to assist me with fixing that. I appreciate that, along with their super fast response time. I think this app is a keeper!!! bymasselyn.com

Dabpress

Smart SEO app is my third, and also the last one. Great tools, the best customer service. Highly recommended.

LARS KAIZER

I love how easy to use the app is. I also found the customer service very responsive and helpful. All in all, I would definitely recommend the app to anyone who needs to optimize their website.

Americanhotshop

I have not improvement in my site. So i dont know how it work but my own seo works working better than that apps.

INFSD

This app is super simple to use and the price is affordable compared to other apps. I would love some new features related to seo (maybe an advanced keyword checker and you could improve the UI a bit).

EasyCare Skin

Had some issues in the beginning but cleared it as their customer service is top notch. I recommend this app

sofisticute

Overall an excellent app to achieve our necessary SEO optimisation done within no time. Love the setup. Pretty straight forward. Once all the optimisation has completed I have checked with Google Structured Data tools and it has submitted all the product pages, collection pages, blogs and products. What else you need more... Thank you for this. Wish you all the prosperity.

FeverMates

Excellent app. Smart SEO has helped boost our SEO after using for just a few days! The team are also exceptionally helpful. Would be great to have the app include speed improvements for the site, such as optimizing CSS/JavaScript. Otherwise, very happy and would recommend.

VapePoint

Really easy to use app which shows spots to improve your site's SEO in a very clear way. Recommend to anyone.

Kidzstore.eu

Great app. Valuable and really simple to use. We can easily setup some important SEO settings for all our pages and products in a few clicks.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 50 51