Smart SEO

Smart SEO

by Sherpas Design

SEO optimization and JSON-LD done in a way Google will love!

EasyPeasie

Sherpas Design was very helpful in getting my App setup and working properly on our website. They went above and beyond to fix some google search errors as well. Thanks!

Berzaloo

Génial, équipe très à l'écoute et aux petits soins pour vous et pour toutes vos demandes.
L'équipe de SEO intelligent a amélioré le fonctionnement de ma boutique, sans me faire attendre et procure des bonnes conseilles. Je recommande, services et prestations excellente. Berzaloo

Superfood Market

This app has changed our business. We no longer depend on costly ppc spend to generate traffic, we are now building our own. The support is second to none and very very responsive. low monthly cost. pays for itself with one order.

SaltPepperFashion

Easy to use, very fast customer service response time, immediate result on google search console, multi-language support.

Plhi studio

I am using this app and I had a few questions regarding its the usage of structured data and the support team answered me very promptly with all the information I needed ! Very complete app, I definitely recommend it!

The Witches' Bathtub

I used this app for my Shopify website and I found it really easy and effective. Good customer service too

Hygiene Ware, Masque transparent, Anti Fog Protection Transparent Clear Mask, reusable, Food grade material

I liked simple and fast store Integration

Alt Tag was clear and easy to add the appropeate text to each product. Meanwhile, adding small definition or clues on this point will be really helpful for user.

What is Json-Ld for?

I don't know where your App get these broken links, because I didn't find any inworking link when I tested my website and social media links.

On Broken links page,I have to cerrect them manually, right?
"Repair" botton is not obvious, hard to find; I have to select ALL first to see it.
When I click on "Repair selected" I always get error message.

Your meta description has a small amount of characters, is it more effecient?

regards

Ella Organics

Really good app, clear content and very user friendly. Also, the help from the staff was fantastic! Definitely recommend.

De Betere Schilder

Very usefull app and easy to use in your day-to-day work. Especially love the meta-tag functionality.

SOOGOMALL

I only used this app to help me fix my meta & alt tags. The app's meta Characters are less than shopify SEO Characters and have scores to tell you fix the sentence to fit. Very helpful. I did have JSON-LD issue and paid Shopify partner to fix it before I find this app, so the customer support did not help me setup JSON-LD since my theme has it.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 57 58