Smart SEO

Smart SEO

by Kabuki Themes

Automate your on-site SEO in a way search engines will love!

Teas Direct

We've used SmartSEO for a while now and found it really easy to set up and use. JSON-LD structured data in particular. The flexibility it provides with multiple templates for both product details and images, at both individual product and collection levels, means you can get as granular as you want with your SEO. Recommended.

Go Bananas Limited

Previously gave a bad review for this app because of no response from support. But it turned out those days are their public holiday so they haven't responded immediately. And they have addressed my queries shortly after the holiday period and provided me with great details. Their patience and professionalism is highly appreciated!

Clockwatcher | Affordable Watches For Men

Awesoe App Easy to Use Great Price For the money I like I can Set and Forget Have too many other things to do to run my shop www.clockwatcher.net

Love For The Planet

This is just what I was looking for. I wanted a "set it and forget it" way of kicking butt for the SEO of https://lovefortheplanet.com and Smart SEO is a well laid-out and conceived app. Well worth the price! Just being able to control your image alt tags, JSON data and meta data from one place (automatically) is a gem. Get this app!

Peak Unlimited

Great SEO app! I'm trying to improve my sites search rankings and get up to speed quickly on new SEO techniques. This app has a nice tour feature and is easy to install and set up. Thanks!

Awaymore Ltd

Amazing! If it was not for this app, I would not have set up my GOOGLE CONSOLE for months!

Cmonground

Developing plenty of stores on Shopify, I make sure that I install this app for every one of my customers. It's great and convenient for SEO. Highly recommended!

Sweezsweet Gift Shop

Excellent app that simply does what it says, with a top-notch support team to boot. Special thanks to Milen Kovachev for the 5-star service! Highly recommended for its powerful features and ease of use!

Honeybasket

Very powerful SEO tool, will suggest for every Ecommerce website, worth the money invested, it pays in multiplied form www.honeybasket.in

Film Art Gallery

This has worked very well for us at http://www.filmartgallery.com
Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17