Smart SEO

Smart SEO

by Sherpas Design

Automate your on-site SEO in a way search engines will love!

Grandyhome

Smart SEO is very useful, also the pricing is very reasonable and very helpful support, I do recommend it to everyone

Eflavourz

Team are brilliant, very fast at replying. Great little app and perfect for beginners like myself!!! Wouldn't look elsewhere!

CityCaps.Co

Great app. Easy to use. The person was very helpful. He deleted a piece of unwanted code and assisted me in removing the microdata that is messing with the google search console. Overall great.

Evlv Apparel | Fitness and Athleisurewear

This is a well built app and the support team is great! I had an issue with some old SEO app code and they helped me clean it up.

Rose and Shadow

So far I am liking the app. I was excited that this app took care of google search console and sitemap submission on top of the other seo features it offers. I will still have to see if traffic results.

Storefront Delta

Easy to use online interface and great pricing. Very helpful and responsive customer service. Thanks!

Batela Giftware

We don't have much SEO, but lot's of PPC. The app has helped us get our seo started, useful as its something we don't really understand until now.

Cheeky Seats Expedition

These guys really know what they are doing. Period. The support is absolutely outstanding - they have helped me tremendously. I give them my highest recommendation and sincere thanks for their patience in helping me troubleshoot a few issues - that were totally my own doing!! Their app and support fixed everything.

BELDISEGNO

I tried almost all the apps here for SEO, and in my experience SMART SEO is the best app you can find here in shopify app store. don't waste your time and money on trying diferente apps. SMART SEO is the standard!

NUTRILOVERS | #WissenWasDrinIst

Great App. Easy to use and it works.
The customer service is amazing. I highly recommend the app.

Thank you!