Smart SEO

Smart SEO

by Sherpas Design

Automate your on-site SEO in a way search engines will love!

AZ Dance Store

I had almost immediate results. The app is easy to use and understand. However, the customer service and support is off the charts. I use this on all of my shopify stores.

Dr Gus Nutrition

Finally got the app working perfectly. Eventually service was good but I did have to jump up and down a bit to be heard.

BeachCandy Swimwear

Incredible app & support!! They went above and beyond for us. Would recommend to anyone who wants proper SEO schema markup code.

Alexander-Palm.Photography

The dev / support team behind this app have been extremely helpful helping me to figure out some technical issues with my site. Thank you for your help guys. Thanks! alexander-palm.photography

MILWORKS

Great SEO app. Easy to use and their support is top notch. They reached out to us about an issue with our theme code and their app that we didn't even know we had.

Colored Fun Socks

I totally recommend that app. If you don not use it yet, you are loosing money.
100 stars customer service.

Karazza

This app does exactly what it states . I am very happy with the performance and highly recommend this app to anyone .Very goooooooooood !!

Wellnesse

Very impressed with the level of customer support they offer. They found leftover code from a prior app and cleaned it up without my asking. Great service!

Allightythen

The app was having trouble due to left over code from another SEO app I tried. They brought it to my attention and then fixed it for me. Great support

Best-deals24

Hello, the app has helped me so far! Structured data and all SEO-important components are no problem with this APP. The support is also very helpful!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 36 37