Smart SEO

Smart SEO

by Sherpas Design

Automate your on-site SEO in a way search engines will love!

storyandhearts

Not only has the app showed me a better SEO score, it is also showing me how to create better pages for collections, and products. In my opinion, it's better to take a little extra time and consider the SEO during creation, rather than having to make changes in the future.

Balysson Direct

Awesome App to boost SEO results and easy to use. The support team is also very helpful and engaged. Highly recommend Smart SEO.

One Great Coffee

I love this app and and the support given. Rado has been a blessing and I am also amazed by his level of professionalism. You can not go wrong with this app.

Thanks again Rado,
Mike
onegreatcoffee.com

My Hero Booth

So far, this app works very well. The videos also help a user to understand what can be done with each function. The tool support is very good and quick to respond. I recommend this app for a SEO optimization purpose.

Cupidanza.com

We are currently testing this app and the team has been absolutely fantastic. They helped us cleaning the integration and made sure that we were able to use all the available features of the app

Linada.nl

I have no idea yet how SEO works exactly, so perfect app to do it for you. Really great customer service, these guys fixed problems for me I didn't even knew I had

Wired Puppy Coffee

Just started the free trial using this app and I must say I am impressed. The Install was easy and the interface is painless! Although I am no stranger to SEO this app makes implementing certain SEO strategies simple. Naturally it will take a little time to see if these improvements show up in Google Webmasters, however I have a good feeling it will be quicker than expected. I highly recommend this app.

helpyougetmore

I am very happy with this app, and have no problems with it.
So give it a go and I think that you will like it.

ร้านดอกไม้ Floraisonflowers

Apps is good for your seo set up = title and meta (with scoring) / alt of pic / breadcrumb / Schema
Also
Support team is very helpful. They help me solve any problems I faced and answer my question well.

Mobility Shop Direct

I love how Smart SEO makes it easy to see how I could improve my meta titles and description for various pages.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 40 41