Smart SEO

Smart SEO

by Sherpas Design

Automate your on-site SEO in a way search engines will love!

Braxley Bands

Still waiting on a response from support from an email earlier this week. I am seeing multiple tags (title, h1, meta) likely due to multiple seo apps. I am curious if Smart SEO can fix this or if I need to manually edit the theme code?

October 19, 2019

Hi Mitchell,

We did reply to your original request on the same day which was Tuesday, October 15. We replied again today but you do not seem to be receiving our replies. Therefore, please check your Spam folder for any email from our Zendesk system.

We will be happy to look into the duplicate meta tags issue for you and sort out all your conflicts with other apps or the theme itself.

We will be awaiting your reply!

Milen

Gozatowels

It is not performing very well. A lot things you have to do manually. When asking help from support they said, it is what is it, blaming to shopify. Why I need to pay for this if I need to do it manually.

The Trophy Superstore

Super easy installation - which the developer assisted with, will see how the SEO improves over time. Helped me improve the SEO scores on my pages.

Saty a ty

The best shopify app we have used for SEO, good pricing, great customer support. Very satisfied.

TUZZA PREZIOSI

Davvero Ottima App !! svolge bene il suo lavoro ed ha un ottimo sevizio clienti. La consiglio fortemente

3xtramil3-Products

this app is really helpful if you are trying to be indexed on google or bing. It would be nice if the sitemap was directly editable but it gets 5 stars anyways

SilverMania925

Did not have time to use it extensively yet but so far looks good, easy to use and customer support seems to be excellent. Will update again after sometime when I have more experience with it. Looking forward to seeing the effect on google ranking also, thank you from www.silvermania925.com

ZI-SHOP

Very nice app, not too complicated and enough to make perfect SEO-website. Also wonderful price and support, thanks!

Bend Tool Co.

We are really enjoying the app. It is too early to tell, but I think it is helping our search performance as well. Milen and team have been super responsive and have gone above and beyond helping us with structured data.

On Maple Lane

Amazing customer service, that answers quickly. Great App, I highly recommend over other SEO apps. Had a few questions and was very pleased with the quick and efficient responses.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 28 29