Smart SEO

SEO, Image Optimization & JSON-LD done in a way Google loves!

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

MSHSM

People are very helpful and full of knowledge, and answer my questions time by time. Not liking other apps, they come back to me within 30 minutes every time. Highly recommend.

Kwaitokoeksister

Location South Africa
Time spent using app About 2 years

Very good app and great customer support! Highly recommend this app. Rado helped me fix issues I had on my site.

Because Animals

Very easy to set up, plus, support was quick, responsive, friendly and helpful - highly recommended!

All4Baby

Location New Zealand

Our 2 websites are using Smart SEO. Very handy to do SEO for the site by yourself. Supporters were so helpful and patient when we contacted them for help with some issues on our website. Highly recommend!

Crystal Clawz

Location South Africa

Amazing support from this team. Quick to respond and go above and beyond with help and advice. Highly recommended

Green pop shop

Location Israel
Time spent using app About 1 month

does what it says, and thats automating the SEO and optimizing images and more....but what's most important, the amazing support team that really try to help you.

Comphies

Great SEO App for Shopify. The app works great, creates the structure date for Google's merchant listings and optimizes the site ALT and META tags for search engines. IT also helps you optimize your Collection pages, Product pages and even the blogs.
If you have a problem, they go right in and fix it to makes sure you get the best results from search engines. I use them on two of my stores and the results are great!

We Love Baby

Time spent using app 43 minutes

What can I say, this has been honestly the most refreshing change to customer support ever, we just added the app to our store and I reached out to the their support with some general setup questions, they have been so helpful, quick and knowledgably, by far the best app experience so far, they have certainly gained a loyal customer, Shout out to Rado from support.

Alpha Pouch

Location Belgium
Time spent using app About 2 months

We have been using this app for a few months. SEO scores on Ahrefs are close to 100/100. Thanks Smart seo

Prime Vapes Brasil ™

Location Brazil

The app is very good, but the support really stands out. Love when i see a company focus in helping the clients the best when they can, and that they do it really fast also. Been using for sometime, has some real good analyzing and help info. Does the job, but could be better, like have a button to automatize all that's setup when you want, or automatically update all points points when the site changes. But once more...kudos for the support team...

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 103 104