Smart SEO

Smart SEO

by Sherpas Design

Automate your on-site SEO in a way search engines will love!

Easy Expat IPTV

After a long arduous search I have finally found my SEO solution. Absolutely superb, very helpful with the setup and guidance. I look forward to a long and productive time with them.

Lulu Babe

The dev / support team behind this app have been extremely helpful helping me to figure out some technical issues with my site. Thank you for your help guys.

primeimage.in

Two days b4 I installed this app.
First two days was good,dont know about future¿
Hope a lifetime work with this app.

Blindcart

I used this app and it works really very well and yes there support team is really very active 24 hours(I must say). They helped me in each and every step of SEO for my store.

Lwhomedecor

Just installed the app and got a 5 star support. They helped me fixing some issues with my html code.

Zanders & Co

Very user friendly layout. A great App to ensure your site is SEO friendly. No fuss setup and the App went to work right away. Obviously you have to enter your own meta tags etc but that’s my preference to ensure the correct keywords are included. Hassle free and would recommend this App.

NEUSPEED

The team has been so helpful in getting our site SEO-optimized! Highly recommend the easy-to-use app and their customer service is top-notch!

Thank you!

Beehive Food Wraps

I've been using the app for 5 days, it has been great. The interface is very user friendly and easy to use, so would recommend. Also, their support is fantastic and very helpful.

Star Bright Jewelry

So far this app from Smart SEO has done A great job. It is easy to use, and the price is on real. I started five days and have seem a increase in traffic to my site, as for an increase in google ranking i will have to wait and see. I have e-mail them for more info, the wait time was about a hour witch is not long at all GREAT JOB KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

Wylie River

Can see the difference in metadata and rich pins within some apps. I will need to investigate further regarding SEO and ranking within some of the search engines.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 34 35