FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital Ltd

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

Toni Marlow Clothing

This app is great. It is easy to use, simple and best of all, it is free! It helps make my shop more user-friendly.

PixaCool

Use esta aplicación para mi tienda, y la verdad me resulto super fácil de aplicar, es intuitiva y ayuda a realizar conversiones.

Isola

Super easy to use and now all my product pages look clean and organized. I recommend this app to anyone looking for quick and easy tabs!

aclare eyewear

Super easy to use! Highly recommended! It's hard to find a free page tab app like this. Will keep using it forever!!!!!!!

Icy Avenue

This app is awesome, it makes my product pages look so organized ad it is very easy to use! I definitely recommend!

Southern Trapper

Seems to work well and east to download. I just started using it and I think I will keep it. Thank you for making it free

Treat Haven

This app is really great for organizing my product pages. It makes the product pages look more professional. It was very easy for me to use after watching the tutorial video. I would recommend this app for organizing product pages.

MOODY CAT

A very good app that helped me to get several tabs for one product. This gives the product page a better overview and a better simple design. So far everything works great and I can't complain.

Aviator Wallet

Awesome App. Its super simple to use and it works with my template perfectly. The global settings allow you to modify hole collections with one click. Many thanks for this great App

SKULLPAPER