SmartTabs: Free Product Tabs

SmartTabs: Free Product Tabs | Reviews

by TK Digital

Product page tabs. Fully customizable free tabs.

esitollo

Awesome app to clear clutter and organize product page! Recommend to everyone starting out and it's free.

Giork Store

Really like the functionality of the app.

Very useful for adding information such as shipping details, product information.

Could be even great to see reviews tab tutorial and how this can be integrated. Overall 5 star product.

Rathbornes 1488

So far this app is working well for one of my sites, so I'm hopeful I'll continue to have luck with it!

Fairy Express

Very Good! I love it it helps me in every perspective! it makes my webstite look even more proffesional.

Vintage Fakes - Bigiotteria d'Epoca

easy, customizable and versitile app, it has proven to be the right choice for my shop, thanks a lot

Simple Made Pretty

This app created tabs on my product pages instantly! You need this plugin if you want to include extra details or terms in your product listing. Thank you!

Dog Star

Great App! This is what I have been looking for to organize my store. I also like the style tabs which you can customize to your store.

Luxeproductz

i really love this app omg! thank you so much for providing me with your product for free! your awesome!

Amcon Deals

This app is the best, it helps what we need. Great customization and it helps for everything. I personally recommend this app

Really Good & Soul

Been playing around with it today and I really like how easily it separates the product description. Very handy. Would be 5 stars if I customisation was a smidge more detailed!