FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital Ltd

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

OCTOPUS Bohemian Shop

AWESOME APP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

T-Shirt Tickles

I used this app to make the customer's experience better. The user interface is certainly part of the buyer's journey.

Noko

I'm giving this app a 5 star because, for a long time I've been searching a tab app to start with not only I recommend to start with this app i also recommend staying with it, it has a lot of option to make is professional and improving your tabs every time.
this app is amazing with all the option and things you can do with it.

MICHI_Handcraft

Good App to increase to level of customization of product page, so you can design to layour easily with the App.

ahpublicaties.nl

Great app. Great app. Great app. Great app. Great app. Great app. Great app. Great app. Great app. Great app. Great app. Great app. Great app. Great app. Great app. Great app. Great app. Great app. Great app. Great app. Great app. Great app. Great app. Great app.Great app. Great app.

graffart

Very good application of very good layout and easy to handle. We can arrange our pages as we want the application is used with a very great simplicity

Hunt Wonders

THE BEST APP EVER...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

CoupleLifeGoals

I love it. Thank you! Please stay Free Forever. LOL

Winger Clothing

Really upgraded my product page. It does whats promised and helps to get your page cleaner and more organized with the tabs.

The Stork Has Landed Ltd

*edit* The tab system is great! It really improves the look and feel of the site, I love it! Not to mention the ease of just bulk editing onto my collections, took about 20 mins to set up. It's top marks from me.