FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital Ltd

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

Magia y Cartón

This app is very helpful, the tabs really help our customers to find the information easily! love it

From SoKo to Tokyo

This app is very helpful, the tabs are going to help our customers to find the information easily. This is one of the best free options

LuxorShop

With the free theme it's working very well but when I have changed my store theme now it's not working developer already take too much to for fix it. But they can't fix it so bad it's a not wrong app very bad :(

March 19, 2019

Hi, sorry to hear that.

Just quick heads up as we just released update which should support your theme along with new features

One-Eyed Doll

The main feature of this app for me is that I can have different tabs for different collections. It's simple, no set up, easy to figure out, does what it says. Thanks!

Krixot Fragrances

i used it and i loved it i used it and i loved it i used it and i loved it i used it and i loved it i used it and i loved it i used it and i loved it

Polvos Mágicos

Me parece un modulo buenopara la parte de los productos, falta documentación de como usar el modulo.

thirdspacestudio

Did exactly what I wanted it to do. Very good app that I will recommend to anyone. Easy to setup and easy to use.

Kingjy

Very good, very fond of your application,Your application is great and highly recommended.............................

prystinelab

great app, easy to install and use, create a tab automatically or using a fix set of tabs . Highly recommendedfc

Kefirko España

I had been looking for something like this for so long, and I finally found it. The app is great, it's easy to use and absolutely does what it says. The support is also very good. 100% recommended.