SmartTabs: Free Product Tabs

SmartTabs: Free Product Tabs

by TK Digital

Product page tabs. Fully customizable free tabs.

SmartDevicesWorld

A fantastic application!!

arttide

The Tabs for Product Pages App is absolutely fantastic. It provides a customizable professional look in an organized manner to help convey the messages that we need for our customers. Awesome, Thanks!

kynorabra

NAIAH

Usefull and free! Great! I came from using wix and had this feature there native. I was strugling to show all the informations I had there in a nice form here. This app solved my problems!

Beer Gear Plus

I've been looking for a new gaming app. This looks great, and it's hard to beat the price. I'll give it a try.

MERCHPOP

its a great way to structure your onlineshop and give your customers the option to choose to get the information they want

Sweetspotsell

Great app!! It fulfils my needs and very easy to use with a lot of configuration parameters you can choose from. Definitely I recommend it for your site to have a more professional look.

Go Lettrage Sticker Art Online

Un apps vraiment pratique pour organiser les différentes idées dans la descriptions des produits! Merci !

Boldbarsoap

awesome app. Thank you for it. Keep up the good work. Great support as well. Definitely a must have

Shopzify