SmartTabs: Product Tabs

Product page tabs. Fully customizable tabs.

Free plan available. 3-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Product page tabs. Fully customizable tabs.

BABYKAKAS

Location China
Time spent using app 37 minutes

i like it so much my dear friends, i will suggest this software to all my friends in future, ahahaaadddd

Footsylicious

Love the app. Its so clean, and fits well with my online store. Only wish it would integrate with more review apps.

Malinoux

Location Réunion

I need this Option for my shop, to increase my description to make a best traffic. Ti-s for me the best app

Kigh CBD

Time spent using app About 1 month

I'm lowering my review to 1 star. Not only has no one responded to my multiple inquiries for help, I began using a new tabs app and when this one was deactivated, then removed, it broke all my product pages.
________________________________________________________________________________________

I've been using the app, but have quite a few problems. I've reached out to support a couple times and no response unfortunately.

March 19, 2019

Hi, sorry to hear that.

Just quick heads up as we just released update which should support your theme along with new features

Bitters Boutique

Location Jordan

Your customer support is dead, your app doesn't show up on all my products. I DO NOT recommend this app.

March 19, 2019

Hi, sorry to hear that.

Reed Survival

Time spent using app About 2 months

This saved me hours and hours of editing. It's very useful and much needed on a product page. Thank you!

TAMBRA: sea + botanicals

Wow. Simple install and very flexible. Minimal disruption to your product page. Very nice.

If you have any trouble with the install, watch the video -- it's going to answer most of your questions.

Wyndham Art Supplies

Very easy to use, and allows me the freedom to customize my product pages how I want. The documentation over how to set up tabs specific to individual products could be a little better, but once you realize it's just a matter of making each tab a 'heading 5' it's a breeze!

Trunaks

This app is great! It organized my products info and made it look very professional. I would recommend using this app! Thank you

Primana Fashion

Location Portugal
Time spent using app About 1 month

I needed more products information nad just found FREE Product page Tabs and FOR FREE. Wonderful App