FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital Ltd

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

Adopter la Chattitude

Application très pratique pour la mise en page produit et facilité la visibilité du descriptif produit pour le client

IAmShopMall

Ok...I took a leap of faith with this one, since no reviews had posted. When it didn't automatically sync up with my new shop theme, they were communicative & let me know up front/apologized for big time zone difference & slight delay in response. They ...

Letsgearup1

Its very usefull app it has worked fine for my webiste strongly recomended I I have really liked it thnak you

OkayBaby

A great app for Shopify clothing stores. Really amazing that it has usefull features for free, especially when competiting apps are charging for doing the same thing.

Gift Ideas for Men

Used this app to make my descriptions look better in a tab.
It's simple and easy to use. My shop looks amazing now thanks to it.
highly recommended

Fiona Planet

It is easy to work with. And it does his job. Just nice and clean Tabs. That is what everyone wants. And the support is also great.

Selfie Drones Australia

This app is easy to install and configure. Does everything the paid apps do but is totally free. Recommend it

Home Bar King

I've used this app to help organize my product listing information and I love it! Its very easy to use and manage, highly recommend it!

EIGHT AND ASTER

It does what it is supposed to do and it is free. Honestly this is one of the best apps you can get for free.

It is a little buggy though. If you have too many static tabs, some won't show up when they are supposed to. I tried deactivating the app and then reactivating it. The developers are great though and respond quickly if you reach out to them. I was able to fix it by reinstalling the app.

The app works great but try to limit your static tabs to five or less (from my experience)

StimTens Worldwide, LLC

Smart Tabs really helped me organize my website. Customer service was excellent & very responsive. My website www.stimtens.com had a lot of information so the app. worked well to structure the information.