SmartTabs: Free Product Tabs

SmartTabs: Free Product Tabs

by TK Digital

Product page tabs. Fully customizable free tabs.

ElegantCherry

Really good and handful app which is helped me to make my website more attractive. Would recommend for everyone. It is also free!

DSAfactory.com

Nice app.Nice app.Nice app.Nice app.Nice app.Nice app.Nice app.Nice app.Nice app.Nice app.Nice app.Nice app.Nice app.Nice app.Nice app.Nice app.Nice app.

CamoLand

I have just installed this app, and it is so easy. Love it.
It makes my product pages look a whole lot more professional.

Laky Nordic Spirit

Simple et efficace, j'aime beaucoup cette application. Très simple à prendre en main même lorsque l'on est débutant. La personnalisation et assez poussée même en version gratuite. Je recommande !

Deassy Daasmy

I used this app it made my work very simple it is a good app that I can recommend for someone who is concerned with the product page

LeoBodnarElectronics

Easy to use app - sometimes does not work instantly but overall would recommend. We required many tabs for products and this has solved this issue.

OutdoorTravelGear.com

This app is very helpful for our website. The setup and implementation of the app is very simple. However, sometimes the design changes dont reflect on the frontend of the website. We have written to the developers and hope they can help us resolve the same.

Oldrosesalon

Really helpful. I have been wanting a way to separate the shipping times from the description and this does the trick!

High Teas

The app is perfect for producing enhanced product description. I t works flawless. It is highly recommended to use it and the best part it is free!

GiftCore

It really does a great job!!! It helped my store to have a better design! And it's also free, we can't ask more!