FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital Ltd

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

Kingjy

Very good, very fond of your application,Your application is great and highly recommended.............................

prystinelab

great app, easy to install and use, create a tab automatically or using a fix set of tabs . Highly recommendedfc

Kefirko España

I had been looking for something like this for so long, and I finally found it. The app is great, it's easy to use and absolutely does what it says. The support is also very good. 100% recommended.

SolarEpic

actually a nice tools!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Trend Lover

Great app will be very useful to achieve my goals and to give my store a more professional look and feel love it and highly recommend

Gizmo Gadget Store

Great app. Easy to use. Was searching for something to copy the Shoptimized description tabs and this it it! Thanks guys. Highly recommend!

Adopter la Chattitude

Application très pratique pour la mise en page produit et facilité la visibilité du descriptif produit pour le client

IAmShopMall

Ok...I took a leap of faith with this one, since no reviews had posted. When it didn't automatically sync up with my new shop theme, they were communicative & let me know up front/apologized for big time zone difference & slight delay in response. They ...

Letsgearup1

Its very usefull app it has worked fine for my webiste strongly recomended I I have really liked it thnak you

OkayBaby

A great app for Shopify clothing stores. Really amazing that it has usefull features for free, especially when competiting apps are charging for doing the same thing.