FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

Legendary Rootz

I love having tabs and this app helps me do so! If you're looking for a good app this is definitely the one for you!

The Reader's Bar

I've just installed this app and I'm hoping it will help me add more organized detail to my products.

Damien and Suzelle

I used this app to make my website look more professional. I've seen an increase in conversions since day 1.

Carleighs

Super awesome app and really easy to navigate and use. This very essential for all ecommerce businesses looking to increase conversions

Pet's Welfare

Really nice app, that keeps all your product info in order. No more messy product descriptions at my store!

Chakra Charm

So far I like the structure it provides to my product pages. Thanks for this great app and for making it FREE!

DK Reef Treasures

Lets me provide the tabs that I need for a smoother design for my website. I recommend that you try the demo.

Toni Marlow Clothing

This app is great. It is easy to use, simple and best of all, it is free! It helps make my shop more user-friendly.

PixaCool

Use esta aplicación para mi tienda, y la verdad me resulto super fácil de aplicar, es intuitiva y ayuda a realizar conversiones.

Isola

Super easy to use and now all my product pages look clean and organized. I recommend this app to anyone looking for quick and easy tabs!