SmartTabs: Free Product Tabs

Product page tabs. Fully customizable tabs.

Free plan available. 3-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Product page tabs. Fully customizable tabs.

Garden Haven

I really like this application. I like that I"m able to create tabs for specific collections that might need a Warning: This is not a Toy, or measuring instructions for calculating how many lights you might need. I was having to put the notifications on the individual product pages.

Harvey Helms Beauty

Very Helpful app! Was able to upload and connect to the site in under 60 seconds. With the review tab now my customers don't have to hunt anymore they can find the review right on top of the page.

Namaste Yoga Shop: Way to Samadhi

Easy to use, works great. Looks nice. You should install this app. just get it.................:) :)

Banneret

Do NOT get this app. It completely messed up my product pages by overlapping the tabs and removing my reviews. Even though I deleted the app, nothing changed. For the sake of your sanity, please do NOT get this.

March 19, 2019

Hi, sorry to hear that.

Just quick heads up as we just released update which should support your theme along with new features

John James EW

Loved the app. Did exactly what I needed it to do, and did not slow down my store. Thanks, guys.

thebuddhasummit

I like this app, its great for being free, this is a great app to have some cool product description tabs, keep up the great work!

Walloi

This app is very useful and easy to configure app. I have used it to add redundant shipping and refund information. Thank you

Mascolimp

Me gusto, estaba buscando una aplicacion para esto, para ayuda a mis clientes a mejorar su compra, sin duda lo recomiendo.

Varicraft

I used this app to make quick and easy tabs. Best thing about it: it is the full ability for customization.

Easy. Quick. Reliable. Customization. Everything I needed.

ChaoShock

It saved me a lot of time and reaserch, I customized my tabs really fast and i was pleased with the final result.