SmartTabs ‑ Product Tabs

SmartTabs ‑ Product Tabs

From $4.99/month. 3-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
Edited June 14, 2019

EDIT TO REPLY TO COMMENT: I had the app for 2 weeks, not "like 5 mins doh". I had to install and de-install it 6 times, as the settings page kept on freezing and wouldn't let me "de-activate it" before dis-installing.
I contacted your help team twice, with massive issues. You said it was fixed and it wasn't in the slightest. When I tried using it again nothing had changed. The entire settings page was frozen.
Don't try to pass off your shitty app failures on your customer.
ORIGINAL REVIEW: Extremely buggy app that just froze every time I tried to update and didn't show on product pages half the time.
Shame bacause if it worked it looked pretty good.
Help desk tried to fix it, but were rude and asking for me to email them passwords for store access instead of submitting an access request via Shopify which makes me extremely suspicious.

Leila Vibert-Stokes
Time spent using app: 19 days
TK Digital replied June 13, 2019

Sorry for your experience. We could not check what's going on as you had our app for like 5 minutes and uninstalled.

Also we asked for your storefront password, not your personal account password.

Your store has a password so we cannot enter the product page.

If you want to use our app, just contact us through the customer chat and we will make It work.

June 11, 2019

good Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app.good good good good good

QBAY
Sri Lanka
Time spent using app: 3 months
June 9, 2019

i used this app to help me organize my tabs products, i really loved this! amazing app , i'd love some more features.

. : DNela Reposteria : .
Peru
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Edited January 30, 2020

A really good app that solved my issue and it's free which is of of course always lovely since we have so many apps :)

Astrid Wild
Sweden
Time spent using app: About 2 years
Edited May 27, 2019

I wanted to add tabs to my products to clean my page up a bit. Satisfied.The cost for extra tabs were fair

Kalyn's Consignment
Time spent using app: 2 months
May 27, 2019

Thank you best apps best customer service I love you apps and I recommend this app to anyone hi want to work well.

Mighrman Shop
Morocco
Time spent using app: 8 months
May 23, 2019

Oh my God! You have just solve my BIGGEST problem! The theme developers wanted extra money for creating custom tabs and Shopify said "I´m sorry we can´t help you". I love you.

Bark and Miau
Portugal
Time spent using app: 5 months
Edited May 23, 2019

Great customer service!! The help me right away every time I have a problem!
Also the tabs look very nice.

Secret & You
Spain
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
May 22, 2019

Got my product page looking neat and tidy now. Had some trouble with the codes from a previous app, but it was fixed by the support team with ease. This app does not require coding knowledge, so it's pretty straight-forward
to use.

I like the accordion function the most as it allows for some interaction on the page. However, some may prefer the normal standard view depending on your page's layout.

Overall, everything looks eye-pleasing now. I do have a small issue which is that my bulleted list cant be shown now. Will check it out again with the support team, and get it fixed!

Would definitely recommend to anyone who is looking to tidy up their product page!

Lux-Lumens
Singapore
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
May 20, 2019

This app has been really helpful to deliver the product information on an easier and simpler way. I fully recommend it

Pastelería La Rosenda