FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital Ltd

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

Humovil

Gracias a esta aplicacion fui capaz de hacer que mis boutique se viera mas profesional, por lo tanto me ayudo a vender mas.

Yippee yippee yahoo hurray

Awesome app,does exactly what it says.
Tabs are awesome

Support is terrific

The support team responded within hours of posting a support request.
5*****

Shop Sahara Street

Great App! Made it easy for me to add tabs and changes the look of website.
I would definitely recommend. Get it!f

2you4me

Good apps. I like it :D. Ease to use and install. Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.

We want you to be 100% satisfied with your Ugmonk purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.

valeyra

Perfect! It does what it says. The design is really good and its very easy to use. Its free as well . No-brainer.

Shopphe

Very good app simple need to test it.. I am new to shopify need to add some table with this app let me chek

Watchin'me

Easy to install, easy to manage. I am using it to add some info in each one of the products I sell and create trust, and it works! I strongly recommend it!

Hemp Hop

Perfect Tabs App ! SEO Friendly and easy to set up. Best app in the store for the job without a doubt

Espaker

User friendly and completly easy to set up and customize. I use use it to add information about products. And you also can add HTML code in the labels

DotComCanvas

Great App. Works without any problems. Good Developer team. I use this on two shop. Work well and i enjoy it.