FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital Ltd

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

Boho Feline

I really enjoy this app, it is so easy to install and use! I really do think it is one of the best free apps.

Choice 4 Trend

I like the app as I can put shipping information automatically by just setting it up. I failed to make a static tab to create a separate tab for shipping info but by just writing shipping info on the default tab description, it showed about shipping info below the original item descriptions tab so I'm good with it.

SpyGadgetsPlus

I used the app to help me with tab description and helps me very well! I only didnt enjoy that in products page we can't edit the product without HTML code. But in general its an excelent app! I did enjoy

Veerve

Very useful app, does what it is required to do and looks good. Helps to provide all necessary information.

Shop Millemamme

Used the app to separate and include information to specific products and collections and it works fine, even more customizable than the actual theme :D Great work guys!

uledshop

Es muy buena app, tiene de todo, encima es gratis, y viene muy bien. La recomiendo mucho, tiene muchas cosas

Green Mokush

Just makes it easier to have an organised and easy to read product description. It all looks a lot neater and more pretty.

Synergy Wood Products

This app was smart and helpful in creating tabs for my products. Keeping my page tidy. There is nothing better than something FREE that actually works.

Vowow

This app is very easy to use, easy to setup on Shopify and the best part is it's free.

Options and Solutions

I am doing what I always wanted to do and this app is extremely helpful walking me through step by step! Kudos