FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital Ltd

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

urbanrebels.co

Easy to use the app. This app definitely cleaned up my product descriptions. I'm hoping that it will increase my conversions too.

TE RA-FIT

This is a super awesome app. The app really helps with having all the information right there for the customers on the product pages.

Techify Gadgets

I used this app to tidy up my description page, It is very easy to use and looks professional. I would definitely recommend.

PublicaLog

Great App, keep it free forever! super easy and simple to use. totally recommend for all kind of themes.

Maikes

best app for tabs! very easy to set up and great design on the frontend.
I really like your concept to get the app for free :-)

ZylotosCharms

I used this app to help me reduce the clutter on my product pages which helped my conversion rates immensely.

edging

For I do know a little about website design ,So very like the APP!!!! It helped me a lot for I do know a little about website. Thanks you ,the designer....!

ThisNThat.shop

Wonderful app! Super easy to install, and while it's slightly trivial to use, it's nice to actually not have to go into a separate dashboard to edit the descriptions. Really great app so far, no issues yet. :)
This app has potential, can't wait to see what the future holds for it!

RC Toy Sellers

WOW this app is easy to use and looks very professional when set up. Fits in well with my theme and the free version is great to start. AWESOME!!

The Mens Authority

I used this app to help me create better looking product pages. It works perfectly. Highly Recommend!!!