FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital Ltd

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

Maikes

best app for tabs! very easy to set up and great design on the frontend.
I really like your concept to get the app for free :-)

ZylotosCharms

I used this app to help me reduce the clutter on my product pages which helped my conversion rates immensely.

edging

For I do know a little about website design ,So very like the APP!!!! It helped me a lot for I do know a little about website. Thanks you ,the designer....!

ThisNThat.shop

Wonderful app! Super easy to install, and while it's slightly trivial to use, it's nice to actually not have to go into a separate dashboard to edit the descriptions. Really great app so far, no issues yet. :)
This app has potential, can't wait to see what the future holds for it!

RC Toy Sellers

WOW this app is easy to use and looks very professional when set up. Fits in well with my theme and the free version is great to start. AWESOME!!

The Mens Authority

I used this app to help me create better looking product pages. It works perfectly. Highly Recommend!!!

Berry Cute Kids

Nice app, it's very useful and makes the product page look nice and tidy for customers to view. Thanks

Erika Peña

Had a minor problem, just had to add the proper code for the bs-tabs.liquid snippets. Once I did that everything worked perfect!

gadgetevity

This app was very useful for creating meaningful tables ,it really helped the customers navigate our site and they had a lovely experience will definitely recommend.

Trending At Home

Good as it does what you need it to and provides theme customization. It is also toggle-able by product. Only issue is it could break pages although it does the dirty work itself via UI.