FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

PhoneMeans

It is probably by far the best app I have used on Shopify. Very easy to use and quick to the point app.

EA Polish

I used the app to help give my store a cleaner look and I love it. Great app. Easy to use! I recommend it.

BRAP Stickers

Just what you need for tabs on a product page. No bloat. Super easy setup and clean design. Keep your pages short so you can upsell more items below your main product! Great success so far.

BlueHotImports

have to say that i am impressed, just downloaded it and now my page looks a ton cleaner. i definitely

Ms. Valentina

Love it ! am really happy it helped me to improve the customers experience and to add pages like shipping, returns and sizing chart.

Susanowa

awesome... like it so much.. thanks for creating this apps, i dont know what to say anymore............

Vape Myst

Great app which really helps add extra information to our vape website www.vapemyst.com - thanks guys!

One Eyed Jack UK

Great app!! makes the area look cleaner and more professional!!! would recommend this app to anyone!!

Squaterella

Great app, does what it needs to do! We highly recommened this to everyone with a webstore who has a lot info

Castle Cats

Very good app + tutorial that explains how to set up tabs in one's store. It took me some tinkering to figure out how everything works - but it was worth it! Great app!