FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital Ltd

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

Plastic Surgery Shop

I use this app to keep our products organised. Creates a better user experience. I recommend using if you like things tidy.

NABELLA

Me gusta es fácil y rápida de configurar, muy útil para dar mas información en la pagina de un producto.

Medicina Online Pharmacy

An awesome free app that the other apps costing you 5$ per month. It is customizable with whatever you want

xiaolizi

I have tried it and feel it is simply and helpful, Does exactly what it says! Great app to keep product pages well organised. Has sufficient options for customisation and pretty easy to use and implement!

The Alchemy of Sage's Sparrow

Just what I have been looking for!!!!!!! Happy to have an app that does exactly what I need. Thank you! Easy to use and looks great and professional cleans up my product pages. Simply love it.

LeadersCampaign

The purpose of the app is very useful and is very easy to use . It automatically sync your data from your store . Time saving machine and best products page

BBEW

hyprtec

Amazing app, makes my product pages look 100x more professional. Easy to use & quick to set up - I recommend this app to all of you out there :)

Homasy

very good description tab app. It's very easy to add beautiful tabs to your product detail page. Thanks

Vio-Vitalis

A very good app to have a good view of products.
It is very easy to handle and use it as for any kind of product