FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital Ltd

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

HEROW X

its the best page builder ever cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc

Spirit Gods

This has helped me to easily manage my tabs and has drastically reduced the scroll distance on my descriptions.

Mak3upjunkee

Great app. Excited to try. Just downloaded. Need more time to review, Will check back in soon to update.

shopsurges

I used this app for tabes on my products. It was extremely simple to use and made for a better customer experience!. Love it so much thanks!

Two Seaside Babes

Downloaded and was using the app within mere minutes with no problems. I feared the integration would cause a huge problem on my actual product listings, but I was pleased with how seamless it went. Very easy to use.

The Magic Mouse Co.

So easy to use! I love how you can have certain tabs applied to only certain collections for different sizing charts etc for different product collections.

thebettershops

The app easy to set up and streamlines the product page details nicely. Its up to you how you see Pages the your Store

Ufalme Store

This is awesome. Just saw the app and knew instants that's what I needed to improve the look and feel of my pages. They now look neat and organised. Thanks

Coralies kakor

I like this app. It is the app is the best for my web side and I would like to recommend to everybody. It is the best!

Get Ideas

Great app easy to set up and streamlines the product page details nicely. Its up to you how you want your pages to look but I would recommend for a clean look and easy tab references.