FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital Ltd

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

Delirious Boutique

I love this app so far! Installation was a little confusing a first so i do like that there is a video tutorial on how to set it up.

Multi Watch Brand

great app it will help me to organize my inventory better and to have a better product page in my website

SaleYippee

Very helpful app, I highly recommend this, it helps you create multiple tabs on your product pages thank you

TrendAtBay

Love the easy install and user friendly! recommend to any store owner trying to clean up their store look

Fashoniq

Great app to keep product pages well organised. It's very easy to use and set up. I recommend this app. Thanks.

Ambilium

This app is perfect for creating a higher quality product page. It is very easy to set up and looks great!

Plastic Surgery Shop

I use this app to keep our products organised. Creates a better user experience. I recommend using if you like things tidy.

NABELLA

Me gusta es fácil y rápida de configurar, muy útil para dar mas información en la pagina de un producto.

Medicina Online Pharmacy

An awesome free app that the other apps costing you 5$ per month. It is customizable with whatever you want

xiaolizi

I have tried it and feel it is simply and helpful, Does exactly what it says! Great app to keep product pages well organised. Has sufficient options for customisation and pretty easy to use and implement!