FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital Ltd

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

Eat My Hand

It has displayed a message error on my shop after installation ! =/

I've removed it and it's still here grrrr

Hi, sorry to hear that.

Just quick heads up as we just released update which should support your theme along with new features

Kerswader

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Rubagenie

you need to work on it , its not that simple , i tried to click on video tutorial but it seems link is broken not sure if i will keep this app . if it works the nothing like it

Hi, sorry to hear that.

The Hub (Health & Wellness)

Great exactly what I needed it to do adds more information about my products without cluttering up the initial page. Great for people who want more information and not having to look around to find links.

DRONECPR

A proper website must have these options!!! I remember a time when nobody had this app available on shopify, im so glad you guys made this. Great work

Rathbornes

I've been using this app for a few of my pages, and it's really helpful and easy to implement. Thank you!

Fxflorida

i used this app to organize my products page and this is the best app on the market!
the pages looks great and the sales flow to high volume after i use it!

Urban Cult India

Thanks for the wonderful app. This is something which I really wanted and finally, I got. This app is one of the best tab management app out there.

My Beautiful Daughters

DO NOT GET THIS APP...after a week of the app not working and several emails they finally realize that their app does not work with my shopify theme...why shopify would even entertain an app that is not compatible with their themes is beyond me.

WantFind

I use this app to organize my product descriptions. I like how it make my product pages look. I'd like it.