FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital Ltd

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

My Beautiful Daughters

DO NOT GET THIS APP...after a week of the app not working and several emails they finally realize that their app does not work with my shopify theme...why shopify would even entertain an app that is not compatible with their themes is beyond me.

March 19, 2019

Hi, sorry to hear that.

Just quick heads up as we just released update which should support your theme along with new features

WantFind

I use this app to organize my product descriptions. I like how it make my product pages look. I'd like it.

Hedo Beauty

With this application, I could give my product page a better-looking. Now my customers can easily switch between the columns. Also, it is nice that it is for free! :)

HEROW X

its the best page builder ever cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc

Spirit Gods

This has helped me to easily manage my tabs and has drastically reduced the scroll distance on my descriptions.

Mak3upjunkee

Great app. Excited to try. Just downloaded. Need more time to review, Will check back in soon to update.

shopsurges

I used this app for tabes on my products. It was extremely simple to use and made for a better customer experience!. Love it so much thanks!

Two Seaside Babes

Downloaded and was using the app within mere minutes with no problems. I feared the integration would cause a huge problem on my actual product listings, but I was pleased with how seamless it went. Very easy to use.

The Magic Mouse Co.

So easy to use! I love how you can have certain tabs applied to only certain collections for different sizing charts etc for different product collections.

thebettershops

The app easy to set up and streamlines the product page details nicely. Its up to you how you see Pages the your Store