FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital Ltd

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

hyprtec

Amazing app, makes my product pages look 100x more professional. Easy to use & quick to set up - I recommend this app to all of you out there :)

LESKÍ CREATIONS

J'aime beaucoup cette application. Elle est facile d'utilisation et très pratique. Je l'utilise depuis la création de ma boutique en ligne sur Shopify. En plus, elle est gratuite.

Redamancy Beauty

wow. this app is really pretty very good, it is very suitable for my own shopify beauty store.

there are various of functions which is funny and powerful.

you can add and custom various colors and various styles of tabs to your page, very useful。

Bonnie & Clouds

Free products page Tabs est une excellente application. Installation aisée. Utilisation simple et particulièrement efficace. A recommander !

Fearless

Using the app to organize my descriptions and it has been performing well. Good design and easy to personalise. Really recommend this to enhance your store and make things easier for your customers.

S l i d e r

it's really easy to use . I have been look for the function like this for a long time ! great for my store !

YouPickItUp

Very interesting app for simplify our shop and probably increase sales. Thank you for making it. Bravo

Get Her This

This is exactly what I was looking for! I needed an app to add a lot of information about shipping, policies and instructions without cluttering the product pages. I can customize the look to fit with my design + it’s free!! Thank you!!!

Authority Beard

just what i needed everything is organized.
i cant ask for more and plus is free

The Yakamoz

Great app, some issues you have to work around though but it is manageable. Also, the fact that the app is free is a big plus.