FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

S l i d e r

it's really easy to use . I have been look for the function like this for a long time ! great for my store !

YouPickItUp

Very interesting app for simplify our shop and probably increase sales. Thank you for making it. Bravo

Get Her This

This is exactly what I was looking for! I needed an app to add a lot of information about shipping, policies and instructions without cluttering the product pages. I can customize the look to fit with my design + it’s free!! Thank you!!!

Authority Beard

just what i needed everything is organized.
i cant ask for more and plus is free

The Yakamoz

Great app, some issues you have to work around though but it is manageable. Also, the fact that the app is free is a big plus.

Freyja Black

Absolutely perfect for my needs and simple to use. Made adding ingredients super easy and LOVE that you can add a static reviews tab <3 Thank you!

SOCKS3D

Nice it is for free. But it could be more editable. BlA BLA.BSGDSDSGDSGDSGDSDFDSGFDHGFUJGKHVFGRFJFHCGFHFHGJ.

Hanana

Genial, una aplicacion muy util para personalizar tu pagina de productos, videos, imagenes, pestañas

my Lovely Buddy

I used this app and really help me. Amazing app fully recomended. super five stars. only and unique yes

Instate

incredible! The app is really easy to use. For every store is this a must-have. my product page is split nicely now