SmartTabs: Free Product Tabs

Product page tabs. Fully customizable free tabs.

Free plan available. 3-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

dreAm

Veryy good app which allowed me to add an extra specifications tab to my products which was extremely useful and looks good.

TATII Express

TERRIBLE APPLICATION !Surtout à ne pas installer , j'ai jamais voulu écrire une critique mais maintenant je me trouve obligé puisque cette application ,même après désinstallation,a supprimé toutes les descriptions des produits que je vends et une phrase d'erreur qui s'affiche. Je ne sais même pas comment réparer cela..

March 19, 2019

Hi, sorry to hear that.

Just quick heads up as we just released update which should support your theme along with new features

Ross Snow Tech

This totally reorganized my product pages and is fantastic! Thanks so much for the awesome functionality!!

LeanLight

Perfect app to organize product pages. App is everything you need to create tabs for free! Highly recommended

RockitMan™ Universal Rocker

The app is very easy to use and you can easily add new tabs for products, I'd highly recommend using it.

Dudusky Online Store

Very good App, very easy to set up. There's no TAB for the theme you're using, and it helps a lot. thank you

Hippie Queens

Great app. My product page looks clean and professional, there is no need to scroll all the way down to read the whole description. This is exactly what I was looking for. Thank you :)))

Boatseats

App was extremely easy to set up and integrate with our store. Product pages are much cleaner now that you don't have to scroll forever to see all content. Will definitely use with our other stores.

Lotus Potion

This app really helped me to add more information to product pages whilst still maintaining a clean look. Would highly recommend.

iOffizz Shop

I love this app so much A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++