SmartTabs: Free Product Tabs

Product page tabs. Fully customizable free tabs.

Free plan available. 3-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

50ymasjoyas

Es una aplicacion realmente util y lo mejor de todo es que es superfuncional y gratis!! La recomiendo!

Simply Legendary

bgtggtfruifouyfou2gfrgefreiwgdoiewgvifehgwvprgepwvgr9ew9r2ef8r2gyfrp28qyfrp2yfpr2fpr42pfrp2yfgpry2fg

YUTIPET

I use the app to make my store more attractive and it works well! It does more than I emagined before. Cool stuff!

TrendBox Products

Excellent! Looks fantastic on my website and I am so glad that I found this app. I totally recommend using it! In the future, perhaps add an option on where to display the tabs.

- Steven
Trendbox.us

Lianneh

Very nice app. Thank you for being free. I couldn't get this done by code. I've been looking for an app like this so I'm glad I found it! :)

Boho Feline

I really enjoy this app, it is so easy to install and use! I really do think it is one of the best free apps.

Choice 4 Trend

I like the app as I can put shipping information automatically by just setting it up. I failed to make a static tab to create a separate tab for shipping info but by just writing shipping info on the default tab description, it showed about shipping info below the original item descriptions tab so I'm good with it.

SpyGadgetsPlus

I used the app to help me with tab description and helps me very well! I only didnt enjoy that in products page we can't edit the product without HTML code. But in general its an excelent app! I did enjoy

Veerve

Very useful app, does what it is required to do and looks good. Helps to provide all necessary information.

Shop Millemamme

Used the app to separate and include information to specific products and collections and it works fine, even more customizable than the actual theme :D Great work guys!