SmartTabs: Product Tabs

Product page tabs. Fully customizable tabs.

Free plan available. 3-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Product page tabs. Fully customizable tabs.

Vape Myst

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app which really helps add extra information to our vape website www.vapemyst.com - thanks guys!

One Eyed Jack UK

Great app!! makes the area look cleaner and more professional!!! would recommend this app to anyone!!

Squaterella

Great app, does what it needs to do! We highly recommened this to everyone with a webstore who has a lot info

Castle Cats

Location Sweden

Very good app + tutorial that explains how to set up tabs in one's store. It took me some tinkering to figure out how everything works - but it was worth it! Great app!

KicKart

Time spent using app 5 minutes

I love this app, I tried forever to code these tabs into my website. I came to the app store and found this app and fell in love. Highly recommend.

EarthAThousandWords

Works absolutely perfect @ https://earthathousandwords.com :)

Come check us out! Use code 'Nature' for 10% off your first order! :)

God bless and good luck.

Versful

Love it, Cant wait to use it in all of my stores. I think this is the best app for new developers on shopify

Binovi

Easy to install and use. Allows users to create their own tabs without using code, which i found useful as a developer.

Mineandhers.com

i used to generates more traffic,and it helps to optimise my store and generates ,more leads.great app to use.

Military.Direct

Very good app. Super easy to install and no custom code. Looks great and easy to use. Can't complain for free!