SmartTabs: Product Tabs

Product page tabs. Fully customizable tabs.

Free plan available. 3-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Product page tabs. Fully customizable tabs.

The Basic Point

In providing a clean interface for our customers we chose Tabs Free. The product is full of implementable features for integrating all sorts of information within the placement of the App to display for your customers reference.

It's also Great that the app is free which is Super for stores that are continuously under development to make a successful mark in the ever growing retail industry.

However; their is a technical concern upon how ads and a timer is recycled prompting a positive review that resides within our stores admin upon the installation of the App. It is not inviting more so intrusive and unwanted on our behalf.

We understand the importance of the purpose being necessary to keep the Tabs App Free for all, but we encourage the developers to look into a more inviting way to promote instead of bombarding the Stores Admin
with ads and timers.

The Tabs App has been residing on our site for over a month now with minor technical issues. We are content with the performance and look
forward to the continue use and upgrade of the Tabs App.

To the Tabs App Creators & Developers;

Thank You!

Best Regards & Prosperity

The Basic Point | Home Goods & Apparel

Etchify Designs

Location Australia

This app is perfect for an easy way to navigate around my website,

The app is very simple and easy to use.

DAW premixed templates & presets

Location Czechia

Useful app. I recommend! The product description is clearer for my customers. Nice work :)))))))))))

DoggLovin - Good stuff for good boys.

Location France

Amazing ! And it's free. Never knew it Would be so easy to install . Helped me a lot creating my online store

o1o.store

Location China

It's really a good app and helps me make my product page tidy and make me add same description to all my product, really cool!

ECOMYFY

Time spent using app About 2 years

I used this app to help me do x. I really like how it does. i recommend this app. very good. Perfect.

On The Rugs

Location Denmark
Time spent using app 27 minutes

Doesn't works. The tabs disappears when the product page is loaded.
I hope it will be solved in the future.

March 19, 2019

Hi, sorry to hear that.

Just quick heads up as we just released update which should support your theme along with new features

Bl'eau Beauty

We used this app to give us tab functionality in our product description box. I noticed some negative reviews from people who had troubles installing or uninstalling the app from their stores – I can understand why some people might have some troubles with it. It's definitely helpful to have some coding knowledge before installing this – especially if you want the styling to match the rest of your store.

That being said, the app works as advertised, no issues so far! It needed a little tweaking before it was ready for our site. If you're looking for a plug-and-play app, this might not be the best one for you.

Note: Installing this app will automatically make changes to a couple of your liquid files. Make sure to create a duplicate of your theme before installing so you can go back to it if you decide this app doesn't work for you.

Azul Hair Collection

This app is pretty useful, we could get our tabs up and running really quick.

I recommend this application.

Thanks!

Delirious Boutique

I love this app so far! Installation was a little confusing a first so i do like that there is a video tutorial on how to set it up.