SmartTabs: Product Tabs

Product page tabs. Fully customizable tabs.

Free plan available. 3-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Product page tabs. Fully customizable tabs.

Bl'eau Beauty

We used this app to give us tab functionality in our product description box. I noticed some negative reviews from people who had troubles installing or uninstalling the app from their stores – I can understand why some people might have some troubles with it. It's definitely helpful to have some coding knowledge before installing this – especially if you want the styling to match the rest of your store.

That being said, the app works as advertised, no issues so far! It needed a little tweaking before it was ready for our site. If you're looking for a plug-and-play app, this might not be the best one for you.

Note: Installing this app will automatically make changes to a couple of your liquid files. Make sure to create a duplicate of your theme before installing so you can go back to it if you decide this app doesn't work for you.

Azul Hair Collection

This app is pretty useful, we could get our tabs up and running really quick.

I recommend this application.

Thanks!

Delirious Boutique

I love this app so far! Installation was a little confusing a first so i do like that there is a video tutorial on how to set it up.

Multi Watch Brand

Time spent using app About 3 years

great app it will help me to organize my inventory better and to have a better product page in my website

SaleYippee

Location Philippines
Time spent using app About 1 year

Very helpful app, I highly recommend this, it helps you create multiple tabs on your product pages thank you

TrendAtBay

Time spent using app 1 day

Love the easy install and user friendly! recommend to any store owner trying to clean up their store look

Fashoniq

Location Slovenia

Great app to keep product pages well organised. It's very easy to use and set up. I recommend this app. Thanks.

Ambilium

This app is perfect for creating a higher quality product page. It is very easy to set up and looks great!

Plastic Surgery Shop

Location Australia
Time spent using app 2 minutes

I use this app to keep our products organised. Creates a better user experience. I recommend using if you like things tidy.

NABELLA

Location Colombia

Me gusta es fácil y rápida de configurar, muy útil para dar mas información en la pagina de un producto.