Smart Wishlist

Smart Wishlist

by Webmarked

The Fastest Wishlist App

Sheva Jewelry

Smart Wishlist is an excellent app and the customer support is superb and responsive. Highly recommend.

Toyuniverse

Have only had this app installed for a short time, but customers are already using it. We like the functionality and the reporting plus our customers are loving the fact that it can be shared.

Divine Experience Radio Store

Absolutely love this app! I was searching for an app that is easy to use and a team that responds to questions quickly. This app adds to my stores themes easily and looks great on the website! My customers love it!

Erika Kaisersot

Love this app, Great way for customers save, what they love, to find it when they come back.

Jenna Lyn

I have NEVER been so pleased with an app. It was set-up and working flawlessly in my shop within an hour of purchase. This has to be the best wishlist app out there!

Lion Feet Sneakers

Best Shopify App Support i have experienced!

Abhishek their support guy set it up for me and tested it through and gave me an update. Then i had a few requests on how to make it look the best in my store - 15 minutes later he had configured it to my store's needs!

Deserves more than 5 stars ;-)

One Cliq

Very good support & fast respond! I have problem with the layout on wishlist page after set up the app, the support team attend to the problem almost instantly, they set up and configured the app within hour. Now it look great on my website, the user functions is straightforward and it look great!
Recommended if you are looking for wishlist app.

Sticker Chef

Very nice, works great! They even installed it!

Good Nbr

Easy to use + powerful features. 10/10 customer support.

Discountdressshop

Of all the wishlist apps out there, I decided to go with this one for a few reasons. 1) the look and feel 2) the wishlist page 3) the wishlist icon could be displayed on collection pages 4) don't require customers to register to save their wishlist.

I tried to install the app myself, but decided it would be better to request their free installation. Abhishek was quick to reply and had it by the next day. I had another minor change with spacing and again Abhishek was quick to get it done. It's only been a few days since I installed the app, but so far so good. I am very pleased so far with this app!