Smart Wishlist

Smart Wishlist

by Webmarked

The Fastest Wishlist App

Helen Jon 2

Customer support with this app is out of this world! It has been great working with Abhishek and the app has been working wonderfully!

Paragon Distro

So far so good. Loving this app and having customers use it right away tells me that is is working!
Great app, keep up the great work.

Sweetcatholic

After installing and immediately uninstalling two other wishlists, each lacking features that this one has, I am happy to give a five star review for what, so far, seems like a terrific app. Support was immediate and excellent, and our customers are already using the wishlist, so I know it is working. I look forward to the email reminders being added. Great work, guys!

Drops Of Joy Jewelry

We absolutely love this app. It was great when customers didn't need to create an account, and the option to now save the wishlist makes it even better. Support has been fast and great - they've taken good care of all our questions and set-up, even as we went through a change in theme and design. Get this app, your customers will love it!

Soul Sparkz

Excellent support! And a very appealing wishlist design. Works beautifully at www.soulsparks.co.za

Cosmenaturbiovrai

super application des conseils , à recommander
merci aux développeurs
Bonne soirée à vous tous

Holy Buyble

So far this app is everything what I wanted for my e-com store, easy to use, fast to load and the customer service installed my app within just a few hours. Really satisfied with the app and support.
Works perfect at holybuyble.com

Athenas Goddess Creations

I love the wish list, it matches everything perfectly and I didn't have to do anything, they did it all, I'm not that tech savy so was great to have them take care of that! I also loved that my customers don't have to sign up for the wish list, it automatically saves at the top of the page. Thanks so much! Great App!

Caljava Online

Smart Wishlist has been great for allowing customers to save their favorite items for future reference. It also allows us to see what customers "would like to have."

Whimsy Stamps Llc

Great addition to our site, for a great price. Easy to set up and customize but if you have trouble Smart Wishlist staff will help for free. They even contacted me directly to let me know of some customization changes I could make to improve the app and it's use on my site. Definitely recommend this app if you are looking for a wishlist option for your customers.

1 2 5 6 7 8 9 11 13