Smart Wishlist

Smart Wishlist

by Webmarked

The Fastest Wishlist App

Backwoods Shop

The best app support I've ever seen, and believe me, I've seen many. Not just efficient, they're faster than any other. If you request them something, you'll get it solved in 5 minutes, including their email confirming the work.

5/5 but I'd give it 10/5 if I could.

The Cutest Shop

The app is good and the support team is wonderful, I had to uninstall it because I bought a template with wishlist functionality, otherwise I'd have kept it.

World Happy Shop

No Doubt this app is awesome and get more sales on your store after install this.

Tkb Trading Llc

Hear me out. The customer support is everything you need. They're super responsive and helpful.

Burnish

This is a really nice app. It is highly customizable, which is really important to me. The developer is really responsive and quick to provide support. I like it much more than other wishlist apps I tried.

Sc Cord Cutters

This app is very easy to use. I love it! I think giving people the ability to create a wishlist is great! The folks who developed this app are awesome. I needed a few changes made and they were right on top of it for me. Thanks Guys!

Ptsllc

The app does exactly what I need it to, and the customer service has been amazing.

Test4rr

Happy with this app. Have tried other wishlist apps and this one is the best!

Titania Creations

Great app, easy to use and fantastic support.

Blissfullight

The app is perfect and has lots of features. The support is incredible and has gone way beyond my expectations. Nothing has been too small or large to action. They worked to fully integrate the app into my theme - and it looks and works flawlessly.

I highly recommend this app.