SmartrMail Email Marketing

SmartrMail Email Marketing

by SmartrMail

Get more sales from email marketing. MailChimp Alternative.

Love PreLoved

I moved from MailChimp to smartr mail and it’s so much More user friendly wish I had moved sooner ...

Eternal Creation

Forced to switch away from Mailchimp due to the Shopify integration and so glad we were forced to make this move! SmartrMail is superior to Mailchimp and the customer service is outstanding which has made the switch very smooth.

Bliss Birth

We migrated from Mailchimp and the Smartrmail team made it super easy. Other extra features have allowed me to create more specific automations which is saving me heaps of time, and the set up team walked me through the whole thing within a few short days.

Orange Sherbet Boutique

Like most, we have made the shift from MailChimp to Smartrmail due to the falling out with Shopify. Regarding the system, so far so good. We are still very new to the program however everything seems to be running seamlessly. Overall the support has been exceptional, super helpful and speedy response. Pretty happy from where I am standing Thanks guys!

Sunburst Outdoor Living

i switched from mailchimp and so far am really happy. Customer service is fantastic and the email set up is really easy.

The iFISH Store

Haven't used the app yet and am in the process of migrating our Shopify Store over from MailChimp. So far, customer Service has been very helpful and responsive.

Seriously FAB®

We decided to move away from MailChimp prompted by the discontinuation of the platform from Shopify. SmartrMail looked like a great option, and so far we are very pleased! Nicolas and his team helped migrate our subscriber list and also duplicated our previous Home page Pop Up. We also did an on boarding training to learn how to create and send email messages. Their pricing is fair and the system is user friendly. Happy customer - thanks guys!!

Food for Life

Service is super helpful and very quick! They made the migration of our database and templates so simple. Thank you so very much.

homie.com.au

Customer service was lightning fast and took care of everything for us. Imported lists and even copied our template. Loving digging into all the super easy features of this app.

May 6, 2019

Thanks for the review Homie team! Great to hear you're loving SmartrMail :)

Pajama Shoppe

Customer service was very poor after I installed the app. It took 12 or more hours to get an email response. The chat feature did not work. I am in the USA in Texas, and it appears that the customer service team is countries away judging by their response time. They seem to be off work during my working hours. I uninstalled the app because I need quicker response time.

May 6, 2019

Thanks for the feedback, we're a growing team and are definitely trying to improve our response times for some regions. We do provide 24/5 support with teams in North America and Europe. However some higher level queries need to be passed onto our HQ in Australia. We've never let a response go over 24 hours. We hope you understand!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12