SmartrMail Email Marketing

SmartrMail Email Marketing

by SmartrMail

Smarter newsletters & automations. Mailchimp alternative.

4.8 of 5 stars

The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.
  • 5 of 5 stars
    87% of ratings are 5 stars
  • 4 of 5 stars
    8% of ratings are 4 stars
  • 3 of 5 stars
    1% of ratings are 3 stars
    (5)
  • 2 of 5 stars
    2% of ratings are 2 stars
    (6)
  • 1 of 5 stars
    2% of ratings are 1 stars
    (7)

All reviews

1 - 10 of 375 reviews

ClosetBlues

beautiful interface. Easy to use. Free version gives more of the features you need. No regrets, I would definitely consider upgrading

Outside Table

I used smartrmail to get my popup going to collect email addresses with an automated email so they get a discount code. Its free until i get to a larger subscriber base so its great as i start out our business! Looks like it will work great as we grow!

Built To Last Apparel

We use SmartrMail for our email marketing needs and have been extremely satisfied with the features provided and the responsiveness of the support team. Even with the free features we managed to effectively put together a nice looking newsletter and some basic automatic flows for new customers. We can't recommend this app enough!

Epoch Nutrition Sciences

I am pretty new to this and used this app to send newsletters to a fairly small email list. I like the premade templates whereby I can put my newsletter/blog in there and then have places a recipient can click to buy. It's funny, I end up clicking the metrics (open rate, click rate) a few times daily to check how many are responding... Great app, great price...

Zabo Fashion

best mailprogram I have used until now!!! Easy to use... great work... thank you....................

Ridecycle Ebikes

Great emailing app with all the features you will need to run any email campaigns you need. If you cannot figure it out the team is quick to reply with a solution to your problem plus you can get free version that's more than enough.

Rent Heron

I love SmartrMail! The app is extremely easy to use and did something I thought I was going to have to hire someone to help me do! I was able to set up an automatic email including a coupon code that sends almost immediately after customers sign up for emails on my website AND design a good looking email in an hour. I've increased my email sign ups significantly and my next step is using SmartrMail to send out a marketing email. I ran into a problem with my test email and customer service worked on it immediately and didn't rest until they had figured out what happened - it was my emails fault but I really appreciated them getting to the bottom of it. I would highly recommend!

PHOMOUK

Reall pleased with how easy it is to use. Also being able to see email conversion rates is so helpful. I don't have many apps but this one is well worth it

BRICO-OUTLET | Les Promos Hot !!!

a complete application, answers all questions, competent and take all their time to assist customers.

Untitled By Am

Bonjour, je mets deux étoiles pour cette application car j'apprécie de pouvoir la tester avec un plan gratuit. Il faut tout de même envoyer un mail au support pour qu'on vous valide votre boutique. Les templates pour la newsletter sont corrects pour démarrer. L'email automatisé de bienvenue fonctionne. Pour le reste, elle marche extrêmement mal : aucune possibilité de synchroniser les abonnés existants depuis Shopify, le popup ne fait remonter aucun.e abonné.e et pourtant on voit le nombre d'inscrit.e.s mais aucun.e ne figure parmi les abonné.e.s sauf s'ils/elles s'inscrivent au niveau de votre formulaire d'inscription à la newsletter dans le footer. Les statistiques sont complètement erronées. La délivrabilité est très aléatoire. J'ai fait le test avec mes boîtes mails et auprès d'un panel de personnes. Certaines n'ont pas reçu ma newsletter, d'autres l'ont ouverte mais ne figurent pas dans les statistiques comme "ouvert". Une fois qu'un.e client.e s'est désabonné.e, il lui est impossible de se réabonner.
Pour finir, le support ne répond à aucune demande avec un plan gratuit. Pensez-vous qu'un marchand va vous faire confiance avec tous ces bugs et votre désertion ? Je l'ai téléchargée en me fiant aux multiples avis positifs qui me paraissent fort douteux. Dommage....

Developer reply

April 21, 2021

Bonjour 😊 notre équipe a bien répondu a vos questions dans les plus brefs délais. Nous sommes désolés que l'application ne vous a pas convenue, mais comme expliqué dans nos mails ultérieurs, vous n'avez pas fini la configuration de votre compte pour que la récupération des données fonctionne come prévu. Si vous souhaitez réessayer, nous serons toujours là pour vous aider!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 37 38
Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 37 38