SmartrMail Email Marketing

SmartrMail Email Marketing

by SmartrMail

Easily send better email. Mailchimp alternative.

THEDADSSTORE.COM

The app is really awesome to use. The application is very User-friendly and the technical team is very helpful.

Fast Rope Tactical

I have used several different email marketing programs and SmartrMail is very user friendly and has a lot of things set up for an easy start and you can customize later. I have only had this for about a week and looking forward to making a lot of money with this!

Cocoonhouse

So easy to use compared to other email marketing apps! Also bringing information and photos from Shopify is automated. Makes things a lot easier :)

Sharon M for the Home

User friendly. I'm new at this and the thought of sending out newsletters was intimidating. This program has helped me gain confidence :)

purplestyled.com

Hi Nicolas,
I use this app for my newsletters. I this that the template for the newsletter is really good. The problem that I have is adding new clients to receive my newsletters. It's very monotonous. Also, one of my clients received the same newsletter four times. Thanks!

Omens Apothecary

I only had a chance to try this once so far. I created a newsletter. It was easy to use. I will definitely be using it more

UK Cover Lover

Great app, delivers exactly what it promises. Yasmine & Nicolas have been absolutely fantastic the best few days with all my questions and queries, big pat on the back to both of them. Top quality customer service, a lot of other apps on here could learn a lot from these guys.

Anja Dance

Okay so far so good with SmartrMail. It was a lot easier to understand than MailChimp and it seems that more people have opened my newsletters than before. I am still working my way around it but so far, happy.

Over The Selvage

This is a pretty good free email app. We do not have anything else to compare it to but it works in the way we need it to. Love that it’s free until your email address book expands. For a growing company, that means a lot.

Apollo Vapes UK

They charge you, but you cant use until you ASK them to run a "security check" on your account, which takes a day, then after paying, your account still not functional - many messages I need to go to a paid plan WHEN I AM ALREADY ON A PAID PLAN!!!!!!!! Then they said it was fixed, email supposed to go out at 12, bug again on the mailing system, email went out at 4pm.

I would recommend finding another email marketing app and not commiting the same mistake as me from choosing these guys.

Ah and I am just leaving this review because they kept me asking on the chat to leave the review via automated messages.

January 10, 2020

Hi Apollo Vapes team,

We're really sorry you had this experience. In terms of approving your store, we need to manually approve some stores if they hit certain risk factors. Even if you pay right away, we need to do a review. This can take up to 24 hours especially when we have a lot of stores to review. We do this to ensure spam isn't sent of our servers and ensure our merchants maintain the best deliverability standards.

Also on your email not sending. It actually was sent at the correct time. However you had a 1% bounce rate which is actually 10x over what we considered high. Therefore inbox providers throttle your email which resulted in you receiving it 4 hours later.

We're happy to discuss how you can get around this issue and improve your sending.

Thanks,