SmartrMail Email Marketing

SmartrMail Email Marketing

by SmartrMail

Smarter newsletters & automations. Mailchimp alternative.

Milena Los Angeles

I learn a lot about this app. I did Pop Up is very important, I send my first newsletter email I am happy about all this. Smart mail does everything for you. Amazing customer service. Thank you, Nicolas, for your help.

July 21, 2021

Hi Milena 👋 It's been a pleasure! We'll remain available through our in-app chat if you have any other questions while creating your new Thank you email series / Welcome email series. Thank you!

Daphne Jane Jewelry

Love it! It's one of the few apps that allows me to import my HTML code to create my newsletters. Many others only do drag and drop and don't have that added feature. However, even the drag and drop feature is great as well! My only feedbakc would be to adjust mobile sizing because sometimes certain icons turn out wonky in mobile view vs desktop.

July 18, 2021

Hi Daphne Jane Jewelry team!

Thank you for your feedback, we're glad to hear that you like our full HTML composer :)

If you're experiencing issues with the size of your images on mobile, could you please reach out and send us a couple of screenshots through our in-app chat (or via email to support@smartrmail.com if you prefer) so that we can better assist you with this?

Thank you!

Brazen Faced

Great app. I love the automations and it's perfect for my needs as a new business. The team is very responsive and answers all of my questions in a timely manner.

July 18, 2021

Hi Brazn Faced team 👋 Thank you for your feedback! We're really glad to hear that you're loving our Automations. Make sure to let us know in our in-app chat if we can be of any help with the setup of your future email campaigns!

Mountain Dog

I cannot fault this application. I particularly like how responsive they are to my queries. Thank you SmartrMail

July 18, 2021

Thanks for your review 🎉 We're glad you're finding our team responsive. We wish you the best results with your email campaigns!

Nowwepray

I love this app it helps me make effective and aesthetically pleasing email with lots of room to make it your own. very smart app and easy to use. best thing for email when you have a business.

July 15, 2021

Hi Now We Pray team 👋 Thank you for your feedback, we're glad to hear that you like the level of design that the app allows. Make sure to let us know if you have any other questions coming up 😊

Bastardis

Perfect app for emailing. It has everything you need for your business and the best part is that lots of stuff is already pre-made, all you have to do is modify the templates according to your own needs. And all of this for free. Support is amazing and always there for you also. Many thanks, best of luck - Bastardis

July 1, 2021

Hi Bastardis team 👋 We're thrilled to hear that you've been satisfied with our services so far 😊 Looking forward to helping you building even better email automations for the years to come! (Ačiū from our Lithuanian team in Vilnius too)

Strikkemani

Beautiful design, lots of automation options, and a super responisve support has kept me a customer for almost 4 yrs. No regrets and highly recommended.

June 28, 2021

Hi Strikkemani team 👋 Thank you so much for your feedback. It means so much when a long-time sender gives us this type of feedback. We really appreciate it. Make sure to reach out via ou in-app chat if there's anything we can do to make your email marketing campaigns even better going forward 😊

Seda de Cactus

Super responsive team, always there to help you in any way. Looking forward to an app update with a better popup and newsletter builders

June 21, 2021

Always a pleasure Seda de Cactus team 😊 Make sure to let us know in our in-app chat if there's anything else we can help you with!

Vitalon

Used to create & send newsletters. Very easy to use and good statistics for campaign evaluation. We particularly liked the newsletter creation tool.

June 21, 2021

Hi Vitalon team 👋 Thank you for your feedback! We're really glad to hear that you're finding the app easy to use. Make sure to let us know in our in-app chat if we can be of any help with the setup of your email automation too!

Claribelskincare.com

This is probably the most important app I use, and I love everything about it. Easy layouts, easy to navigate dashboard, excellent customer service.

June 17, 2021

Hi Claribel Skincare team 👋 Thank you for your feedback, we're glad to hear that the app is easy to use and that you appreciated the help from our team. We'll remain available through our in-app chat if you have any other questions coming up 😊

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 39 40