SM: Email Marketing & Pop Ups

SM: Email Marketing & Pop Ups | Reviews

by SmartrMail

Send smarter newsletters & automations.

Consciousness on Fire Penny Kelly

We've been using Smartrmail for almost a year and we must say, their service is timely, friendly and efficient. We are impressed with the quality of their customer support every time we reach out for assistance. The interface has only gotten better recently with the revamping of their website which offers way more functions. Thank you Smartrmail team for all you do and we do hope you stay around for years to come, you are an example of the kind of small business we like to work with!

November 30, 2021

Hi Consciousness on Fire team 🔥It means so much when a long-time user sends us this type of feedback. We're glad to hear that you like the new interface and that our team was able to assist you whenever you had a question. Looking forward to keeping emailing together!

Jean-Pierre Weill

Really easy to figure out. Responsive help and nice clean layout.
Most comfortable on a large screen; otherwise I need to do a lot of scrolling.

November 28, 2021

Hi Jean-Pierre Weill team 👋 Thank you for your feedback! We're really glad to hear that you're finding the app easy to use. I've sent your feedback to our product team so that they can review how we can improve your experience even more on smaller screens. In the meantime, feel free to let us know if you have any questions (via our in-app chat)

Nature's Agents

Smartrmail is a great app, when just starting out I love how easy it is to use, and everything is in one place.

October 31, 2021

Thank you Nature's Agents team 😊 We're happy to hear that you find the app easy to use! Make sure to let our support team know if you have any questions ✉️ Happy sending!

Carolina Linens

Easy to set up and use. Love the automations! I haven't taken advantage yet of all it can do, but I will. It's a keeper!

October 24, 2021

Hi Carolina Linens team 👋 Thank you for your feedback, we're glad to hear that your first automations were easy to set up. Make sure to let us know if you have any questions coming up 😊

Mila Βoutique Markopoulo

I used this app to help me start with e-mail marketing. I am at a beginner level and this app is easy to understand and also the team is exceptional. When every I needed help, their response was almost instant. I recommend this app because it is user friendly (especially for someone that is new to this), also it is very helpful that you can use your products and product descriptions in the app.

October 21, 2021

It was a pleasure Mila Βoutique Markopoulo team 😊 Make sure to let us know in our in-app chat if there's anything else we can help you with!

Steve Ash illustration

This app takes the pressure off altogether so you can spend more time on what your selling. Yasmine helped me all the way to set up and its greatly appreciated. Great service and product.

October 21, 2021

Thank you so much for your feedback! This made our day 😊. If you need further assistance, feel free to contact our team at in-app chat anytime.

List Girl

As a one-man team, this has helped me immensely. I was able to import subscribers I collected from other third party solutions easily. Design is made easy with drag and drop, although a little laggy and dated. But I could do so much for free!

October 21, 2021

Thanks for your review 🎉 We're glad you're finding the app easy to use. I shared your feedback with our product team so that they can review how to improve even more your experience. We wish you the best results with your email campaigns!

GSN Direct™

I found the template design, not to my liking.
Overall it may have some good features, though I personally didn't find it a fast and simple solution for bulk emailing customers in comparison to other platforms I have tried.

Hi GSN Direct team 👋

So it looks like you created your newsletter under the "Templates" section. In the Templates section, you can create and save pre-made templates that you're planning on re-using in the future in your Newsletters.

If you want to send out a newsletter, you'll need to go to the "Newsletters" dashboard. If you simply want to send the Template that you created, simply click on "New newsletter", and then pick the Template that you created (it will be the very first thing the app will offer to do after clicking on "New Newsletter").

In the future, if your goal is simply to send out one newsletter, note that you can create it directly in the Newsletters dashboard (you do not have to create it beforehand in the Templates dashboard if you do not plan on re-using it in the future).

I hope that this clarifies how you can send your newsletters. I also tried to give you a call today but I do not believe that you were available. If you need any help from our team, please feel free to use the in-app chat on the bottom right corner of the app, or book a call with us using the link here: https://calendly.com/smartrmail/support

Kind regards,

Nick

Idilik Yoga

I use it for automations. It's quite customizable and it's user friendly. The only thing is that it takes me longer to set up emails than with other apps because of all the options or steps. If it was even simpler I would use it for all the newsletters. I also thing I cannot track the conversion from the emails send from this app because it's not natively integrated- Perhaps I'm wrong! Anyway I would recommend it and I'll keep using it :)

October 14, 2021

Hi Idilik Yoga team 🧘 Thank you for your feedback!

One of our team members (Jan) will get in touch with you within the next few minutes. He'll be happy to show you how you can easily track conversions from emails (we offer multiple tracking options, and can dig down to who purchased what product after which newsletter/automation).

He'll also be happy to go through the email creation process in case some quick tips and tricks can make the email creation process quicker based on your goals.

If you'd like to pick a time yourself with someone from our team, feel free to use the link below:

Have an amazing day ahead! ☀️

gavegaarden

As an individual business owner newsletters can be a hard - yet important - task to fit in. Here I found a great layout and an app that's very easy to use. Simple and sweet.

October 14, 2021

Hi Gavegaarden team 👋 Thank you for your feedback, we're glad to hear that you're finding the app easy to use. Make sure to let us know if you have any other questions coming up 😊

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 42 43