SmartrMail Email Marketing

SmartrMail Email Marketing

by SmartrMail

Get more sales with personalized email automation

World Fitness

Best app and easy to use. Nicolas is extremely helpful. SmartrMail is 100 times better then mailchimp.

InventoryBag

The app definitely drove more sales for my shop. We are happy with the results. The customers receive relevant content in their email which drives the sales.

Tiny Frock Shop

I LOVE Smartrmail. I have been using this app for my email, abandon cart and auto emails for over 2 years now and have an ROI of over $70 for every $1 spent! They are super responsive when I have questions and the pricing is fair. They are always coming up with new additions to the software's capability. The BEST part is the auto emails that send new product to customers. I have not found ANY other app that does this and find my ROI to be highest in this area. I used to use Mail Chimp but this is a way better solution since it allows for automated emailing that is no fuss no muss!

Tinyfrockshop.com :)

Bdd Wholesale

Awesome app and an amazing team! Nicolas is extremely helpful and quite speedy in his communication. So happy to know such individuals are behind this app.

Thank you all for your service and this wonderful app.

Honua Hawaiian Skincare

We LOVE SmartrMail for so many reasons! First, it is so easy to use and intuitive. Having used the majority of the leading mail programs out there, I can say this is not always the case. Secondly, the customer service just blows me away - they are so responsive and SO helpful. Part of me does not want to say that because I worry as they get bigger and grow they may get too busy to keep providing such awesome support....but i give credit where credit is due. This is also in sharp contrast to many other mail providers out there. Third, it's easy for designers and developers to work with, even if they've never worked with SmartrMail before. We love love LOVE SmartrMail!!! Feel free to contact me with specific questions if you have them. Happy to answer them!

Optimizeinstagram

I'm not the type to leave reviews, however the only two apps I've ever left reviews for so far are SmartrMail and LeftBrain.

I let spin-to-win collect emails, LeftBrain categorizes them, and SmartrMail basically does the rest.

I can go on for hours about how good email marketing is, but I have 2 pieces of advice for you. 1, spend the time figuring out which apps work best together, and 2, optimize those apps fully, work on your CTR and offers, you can see below, it takes time and effort to improve your stats, my CTR and numbers aren't great and that's admittedly my fault, but the app really does well to deliver automated emails and offers

06/10/2018 Offers 4,084 6% (264/4,084) 23% (62/264) $ 229.17 06/05/2018 Offers 4,087 6% (256/4,087) 30% (76/256) $ 216.46 05/31/2018 Group 4,079 14% (586/4,079) 14% (80/586) $ 342.09 05/31/2018 Auto-product 717 11% (82/717) 15% (12/82) $ 21.15 05/26/2018 Manual 4,551 7% (335/4,551) 21% (70/335) $ 169.66

www.opsocialmedia.com

Boutique Academia

I've had a good experience with SmartrMail. It's cheaper than MailChimp, and much easier to send emails. I love that it automatically imports images and product descriptions. That saves me so much time! I wish it were possible to include reviews from Judge.Me, but maybe they will do that in a future update. Every time I have asked for help with something, someone responds within half a day. I'd definitely recommend them.

Toponlinebargains

what a wonderful and intuitive app. made my money back in before the free trial ended

Momentum98

Just what we were looking for. Sends automatic product recommendation emails based on customers viewing history. Easy to setup and you can customize the signup form as a pop up or embed. Nice!

Blockzone

Just really disappointed overall, the only reason anybody would like this app is because they haven't tried anything else.

A few of the problems: zero customisability for email format/content/etc. customer segmentation is ridiculously limited, not even worth mentioning this as a feature. inability to select exact products i want to be recommended, only have the option of "new" or "bestsellers". Took around 2 hours to set up everything, i saved, navigated to a different section and it reset everything so i had to do it all over again The last straw was that i had an email scheduled to send to 500+ customers today at 22:00. it is now 23:16 and it hasn't left, nor can i check on it in any way.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9