4.8

Merchants highly recommend this email marketing app for its seamless Shopify integration, automated follow-up emails, and direct email signups. They value its product recommendation, customizable templates, and smart segments for targeted emails. A unique feature of issuing personalized discount codes from an email sequence is well-received. The app's affordability, especially the free version, is praised for its value, making it ideal for small businesses. Merchants report increased impressions and business growth as a result.

January 8, 2024

SmartrMail automations have been a game changer for our business. Easy to set up and generate ongoing incremental revenue.

ReadyToShip Shipping Supplies
About 4 years using the app
SmartrMail replied January 9, 2024

Hi ReadyToShip Shipping Supplies team! Thank you for your feedback! We're glad to hear that you appreciate our automation creation process and the revenue you are generating with email marketing. Feel free to let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with! Happy sending 📧

November 28, 2023

I am really happy with the customer service from SmartrMail, Yasmine, Nicolas and Moe have always responded to my queries and been really helpful when I have issues. I have used them since I opened my store in 2020 and will continue to use them, the platform is easy to use and create professional looking emails.

Milas Apothecary
About 3 years using the app
SmartrMail replied November 29, 2023

Thank you for your feedback Milas Apothecary team 😊 It always means so much when a long-time SmartrMail sender sends us such feedback. Wishing you all the best through the Holiday season's rush 🚀

November 28, 2023

SmartrMail is simple and easy to use and with lots of great features to customize email newsletters and pop-ups.

Elovate Stationery
Norway
Over 2 years using the app
SmartrMail replied November 29, 2023

Thank you Elovate Stationery team ✨ We're glad to hear that you can easily create and send/automation your newsletters and pop-ups with SmartrMail 😊 Feel free to get in touch with us through our in-app chat if there is anything we can assist you with!

December 7, 2023

Excellent customer support, I had a meeting with one of the guys and he helped me edit my abandoned cart emails Plus a subscription pop up.
I really like the responsiveness of the team.

Sensory Play Store
About 1 month using the app
SmartrMail replied December 10, 2023

Good morning Sensory Play Store team ✨ Thank you for your feedback, we're glad to hear that our team was able to assist you with your abandoned cart + pop-up set up. If you need any further assistance in setting up more automations like welcome emails, back-in-stock emails, browse abandonment emails, or win-back emails, feel free to send us a message through our in-app chat and we'll be happy to make this a walk-in the park for your team 😊 Have an amazing day ahead!

December 5, 2023

Yasmine was wonderful with importing our templates and such. Great app

Shady Front
8 days using the app
SmartrMail replied December 6, 2023

Thank you for your feedback Shady Front team! 😊 We're glad to hear that Yasmine was able to assist you with your template import. Feel free to let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with! Happy sending 📧

January 24, 2024

First day using basic features of the app like pop ups and automations and its been performing as expected thus far. I must commend the customer service team for the response and clarity in providing diagnosis and workarounds for new users. Jesse in particular was extremely helpful and i would recommend any small business to give this app a try (:

TABB Apparel
Singapore
About 12 hours using the app
January 30, 2024

They are doing a security check for the store. As you are a dodgy merchant. Then you are informed that they do not approve you
As if they want customers to leave them

house of home
About 1 hour using the app
Edited October 13, 2023

An update to my previous rating of 1 star. Ms Yasmine reached out to me and was kind enough to solve problems. Excellent customer service, though still there is room for automation. Recommend to try this software.

Chefio
Bahrain
14 days using the app
August 18, 2023

Excellent Customer Service, prompt response all the time, we would definitely recommend them. We have been using them from the last more than 3 years now. They have been adding functionality and trying to stay competitive all the time.

Amazel Designs
Almost 4 years using the app
SmartrMail replied August 27, 2023

Thank you for your feedback Amazel Designs 💍 It always means so much when a long-time user sends us this type of feedback 😊 We're looking forward to sharing many more new functionalities with you very soon. In the meantime, as you already know, always feel free to get in touch with us if we can assist you in any way.

December 6, 2013

Great site!!...Love the ease of setup, and now waiting for the results!

WoodButtons