SmartrMail Email Marketing

SmartrMail Email Marketing

by SmartrMail

Easily send better email newsletters. Mailchimp alternative.

Cross Healthcare Services SCM

I was surprised at the speed Jasmine answered the in app chat to help with a problem. She was able to help me understand what was happening. I really appreciated that!

AgroShak Fresh

This App has been very helpful in reaching out to customers via e-mail. It would have been very difficult to manage the kind of response we were able to get from customers within our first quarter had it it not been for the help from this app.

The Sunflower Studio

This app has been very helpful to help me grow my new business by building engagement with clients with easy to use templates.

La Boite à Tracer

Very good app. Easy to set up, easy to write nice emails. Reports are clear and interesting to know what to keep and what to change. Basic automatisations are good for a still small business as mine. I'll keep using this app.

Omage Foods

Downloaded this app for a while now, but never got around setting it up. Started to toy with it last night, and got into some trouble. However, Nicolas from SmartrMail came to the rescue. Here's what i'm using the app for Automated pop up for discount codes - When visitors visit the site, they are presented with a pop up, the pop up is assigned to a specific list, which triggers an automated workflow. Automated follow up e-mail for clients who have not made a purchase in 90 days. - An automated newsletter is fired when the above rules meets the requirement. Love the level of support, even for a free account. The user interface isn't without it's flaw, it's not perfect, but as a free app, it's pretty good and can get quite a bit done. Would recommend.

Burkes Cycles

Excellent app with set & forget automations that really work. I've noticed a huge uptake in our abandoned cart and product recommendations. I couldn't be more impressed with the service I've received or the app.

myDoll.house

I found this app easy to set up and works fine for my needs as a new store. I have sent out 3 newsletters so far that match my branding / look and have had a good response rate. Thanks!

JOPLINS® Sunglasses

Easy to use. Great customer support. Fully integrated to Shopify. I find it a lot easier and handier than Mailchimp. Thanks, team, keep up the motivation and good work.

Smoke & Sage

This app was SO EASY to use ! I love the automatic customization for newsletters, automations and pop-ups etc . that happen when you connect the website you are using. I especially love that your product catalog automatically loads! Their customer service is outstanding as well, a huge plus. I highly recommend this app for your marketing needs. SO SO easy! You will be happy you went with this app.

CKG Knife Works

I used this as a replacement for MailChimp, and I couldn't be happier. Not only does their email capture pop-up actually work, their email templates are more user friendly and their useful emails helped me build confidence in the marketing I was sending out. Thanks George.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 32 33