SmartrMail Email Marketing

SmartrMail Email Marketing

by SmartrMail

Easiest email marketing app. Mailchimp alternative.

dragqueenmerch

This is a great app at a great price. You won't find all the bells and whistles you will with some of it's more expensive competitors just yet but for the price you can't beat it. Customer service has been amazing.

Glicha

Great app. Very simple to use. Doing everything: Welcome popups, newsletters, mailing list, automation, Great.! Also get a personal support Thanks to Yasmine, Nicolas, Josh and i am sorry if forgot one of the great people at Smartmail. Thanks and good luck!

Richards Guitars Of Stratford Upon Avon

I have used a number of services including mailchimp, klavio and springbot. It may well be proven that the other options provide more reporting analysis and features but here is my view.

I am a small business (however when I say small - £1 million turnover and 5000 subs). For years I have struggled to find a product that enables me to send emails quickly, efficiently, easily. THIS product does it.

There is a really nice weekly auto email that goes out keeping your customers coming back which is a nice feature.

Segmenting and auto flows are available so all manner of follow up emails can be created - its down to your imagination to make it work.

Equally as importantly the customer service is superb. I have regularly used the chat and received prompt support - they even reproduced an email for me which I had created in the wrong section and was concerned I would have the time to duplicate it in the right section.

A very very friendly support system and a product that sits JUST RIGHT in terms of ease of use and feature set. Why have tons of features that you just cannot fathom or make time for as a busy business owner with limited time.

Finally.... cost.... OMG.... Nearly forgot! This costs PENNIES in comparison to Klaviyo and Springbot. Flat fee per month covers any normal level of use which is a fraction of the price of competing services.

Hope this proves helpful for other small businesses making a very difficult choice on how to develop the email marketing.

Fusion Coffee

Great app and great support. We made the move from Mailchimp and so far this has been exactly what we needed.

Tie-Fly Clothing & Hair Co.

Tie - Fly Clothing & Hair Co. appreciated & approved. This app is a necessary addition to keep customers updated & active. It's easy to setup & customize and takes a load off manually sending product emails.

Global Pet Accessories

Very useful app indeed. Well designed and easy to use. Well worth 5 stars. We're interested to see what API features might be added down the track.

OutdoorsMade

My first email as really easy to do and support is there whenever it is needed. I found the programme quick to install and very easy to use.

October 23, 2019

Hi Outdoors Made team!
Thank you for your feedback, this is really appreciated ☀️
Make sure to let us know if there is anything else we can help you with!

JD Stitchery

Quick to install and easy to use. I've reached out to support a couple of times to ask about particular features and Nicolas has been super helpful every time.

Smart Mart Shopping

My first newsletter with smartrmail was very fast and easy. I have some automation set up that only took a few minutes. I canceled my MailChimp paid account :)

Loving SmartrMail!

iSTHEL

I got a sale from Smartr Mail in less than 24hrs of using it. Easy to use. Great app! Everyone must install it!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15