Reviews (586)

4.8

Merchants highly recommend this affordable email marketing app for its comprehensive features, including customizable newsletters, pop-ups, and automation capabilities. They appreciate the smart segments feature and seamless Shopify integration. The customer service is exceptional, often going above and beyond to assist. Merchants value the email builder, pre-made templates, and analytics, praising the app for its reliable performance and good value for money.

May 23, 2024

This is a superb app for email marketing, the support is great and not rushed, I am not an it exert so appreciate this . the templates they created where superb as well.

2 Pound Party Bargains
10 months using the app
February 28, 2024

I’d like to first start off by saying that I have been using this app for 10 years as of this month. This is a fantastic app and one of the best regarding email marketing on Shopify.

This review is specifically geared toward the employee who has gone above and beyond to ensure I’m taken care of. It isn’t every day that you have a 10-year customer of your app or service, but after 10 years of using these services, I needed assistance with really fine-tuning both of my store's marketing campaigns.

“Jesse Correy” is the representative from this company who has gone above and beyond to take care of me. We have worked together to make changes to both of my stores to fine-tune everything to bring the most ROI back to my business.

Jesse Is located in New Zealand, and I’m located in the United States. Obviously, we are in different time zones. Jesse Has spoken to me during my business hours (which makes it somewhere around 1am in the morning in New Zealand) numerous times. This is unbelievable, as I don’t know of any other company that would have an employee work at all hours of the night to assist their customers.

Jesse did exactly this multiple times, and I’m happy to say after several months of working together, my email marketing is on point now & I really wish I had reached out previously to get everything tuned the way it is now.

If you have any doubts about this company, take a look at their reviews, as they speak for themselves. Jesse and the entire team are definitely on top of their stuff and don’t hesitate to go out of their way to help their customers. In my opinion, this is what makes a business a good business.

Sorry for the super lengthy review, but I wanted to pass on my feedback to not only other customers who might be interested, but also company management, so that they know how great of an employee they have working on their team.

Jesse, if you see this review, thank you brother. Thank you for everything that you did for me to help get my store dialed in the way it is now. I look forward to many more years working with SmartrMail! :)

K8 Stinger Store
About 6 years using the app
SmartrMail replied March 7, 2024

Good morning K8 Stinger team! 👋 Thank you so much for this thorough review of our service. It means a lot when a long-time user such as you sends us such feedback. Our number one priority is the success of Shopify merchants sending their email marketing campaigns with SmartrMail, and we're glad to hear that you appreciate this dedication. Make sure to reach out to our team should you need any assistance. Happy sending 🚀

June 19, 2024

Es la mejor aplicación de email marketing que hemos usado. Es realmente fácil de usar. Cuando la instalas por primera vez, escanea tu página web y propone plantillas según los colores de tu tienda. Adicionalmente, aunque no está disponible en español, es posible personalizar casi todos los copies para adecuarlos al idioma que necesitas. Se integra perfectamente con Shopify. Lo mejor es que el servicio al cliente es muy rápido. 10/10

Puro Verde Colombia
Colombia
About 1 month using the app
July 3, 2024

Des prélèvements intempestifs, un service excessivement cher et des montants prélevés non justifiés

M7 Academy : E-Book
France
10 months using the app
November 28, 2023

I am really happy with the customer service from SmartrMail, Yasmine, Nicolas and Moe have always responded to my queries and been really helpful when I have issues. I have used them since I opened my store in 2020 and will continue to use them, the platform is easy to use and create professional looking emails.

Milas Apothecary
About 3 years using the app
SmartrMail replied November 29, 2023

Thank you for your feedback Milas Apothecary team 😊 It always means so much when a long-time SmartrMail sender sends us such feedback. Wishing you all the best through the Holiday season's rush 🚀

January 8, 2024

SmartrMail automations have been a game changer for our business. Easy to set up and generate ongoing incremental revenue.

ReadyToShip Shipping Supplies
About 4 years using the app
SmartrMail replied January 9, 2024

Hi ReadyToShip Shipping Supplies team! Thank you for your feedback! We're glad to hear that you appreciate our automation creation process and the revenue you are generating with email marketing. Feel free to let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with! Happy sending 📧

November 28, 2023

SmartrMail is simple and easy to use and with lots of great features to customize email newsletters and pop-ups.

Elovate Stationery
Norway
Over 2 years using the app
SmartrMail replied November 29, 2023

Thank you Elovate Stationery team ✨ We're glad to hear that you can easily create and send/automation your newsletters and pop-ups with SmartrMail 😊 Feel free to get in touch with us through our in-app chat if there is anything we can assist you with!

August 18, 2023

Excellent Customer Service, prompt response all the time, we would definitely recommend them. We have been using them from the last more than 3 years now. They have been adding functionality and trying to stay competitive all the time.

Amazel Designs
Almost 4 years using the app
SmartrMail replied August 27, 2023

Thank you for your feedback Amazel Designs 💍 It always means so much when a long-time user sends us this type of feedback 😊 We're looking forward to sharing many more new functionalities with you very soon. In the meantime, as you already know, always feel free to get in touch with us if we can assist you in any way.

August 2, 2023

SmartrMail makes sending Emails so easy linking my products automatically. Customers are lead straight to the products.

Luna's Scrapbooking Supplies
About 3 years using the app
SmartrMail replied August 3, 2023

Good morning Luna's Scrapbooking Supplies team 📚 Thank you so much for your feedback 😊 We're glad to hear that you like the SmartrMail email composer. Feel free to let us know through our in-app chat if there's anything we can assist you with! Happy sending 📧

January 24, 2024

First day using basic features of the app like pop ups and automations and its been performing as expected thus far. I must commend the customer service team for the response and clarity in providing diagnosis and workarounds for new users. Jesse in particular was extremely helpful and i would recommend any small business to give this app a try (:

TABB Apparel
Singapore
About 12 hours using the app
SmartrMail replied March 7, 2024

Thank you for your feedback TABB Apparel ✨ We're glad to hear that you appreciated our customer support's assistance. Make sure to let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with!