Email Marketing Newsletter SMS

Email Marketing Newsletter SMS

Free plan available. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
SmartrMail
4.8
December 7, 2022

Overall I've been satisfied, but for the past few months my automated emails haven't been sending. I suspect it's because I was on the free plan and needed to upgrade, but I can't find a customer service number to contact, so that has been frustrating.

ABBY ALLEY
December 2, 2022

Highly recommend! Easy to use, they have a free plan, what else can you ask for? One of my favorite apps

Alabama VTG
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
SmartrMail replied December 4, 2022

Thank you Alabama VTG team! 🐘 We're glad to hear that SmartrMail is one of your favorite apps 😊 We wish you the best with your email campaigns!

November 30, 2022

Highly recommend! it is great for any small business it has everything needed in 1 platform, 10 out of 10

Aussie Tans
Time spent using app: About 1 year
SmartrMail replied November 30, 2022

Thank you for your feedback Aussie Tans team ☀️ We're glad to hear that you found everything you need in SmartrMail. Looking forward to spreading more Aussie spray tan with you!

November 26, 2022

Perfect app. Easy to use and useful! 5 stars from me because it makes all things so easy to interact with customers.

Art My House
France
Time spent using app: About 3 years
SmartrMail replied November 27, 2022

Thank you Art My House team! 🖼 We're happy to hear that SmartrMail is a great way for you to get in touch with your audience. Feel free to let us know if there's anything we can assist you with! Have an amazing day ahead 😊

November 25, 2022

Great little app that works seamlessly with Shopify. Nice free plan up to 1000 subscribers. The automations and pop up all work well.

Andermatt Home & Garden
Time spent using app: 8 months
SmartrMail replied November 27, 2022

Hi Andermatt Home & Garden team 🪴 Thank you for your review! We're glad to hear that you like your new pop-up and automations 😊 We wish you the best with your email campaigns!