SM: Email Marketing & Pop Ups

SM: Email Marketing & Pop Ups

by SmartrMail

Send smarter newsletters & automations. Better than Mailchimp.

Mila Βoutique Markopoulo

I used this app to help me start with e-mail marketing. I am at a beginner level and this app is easy to understand and also the team is exceptional. When every I needed help, their response was almost instant. I recommend this app because it is user friendly (especially for someone that is new to this), also it is very helpful that you can use your products and product descriptions in the app.

Steve Ash illustration

This app takes the pressure off altogether so you can spend more time on what your selling. Yasmine helped me all the way to set up and its greatly appreciated. Great service and product.

List Girl

As a one-man team, this has helped me immensely. I was able to import subscribers I collected from other third party solutions easily. Design is made easy with drag and drop, although a little laggy and dated. But I could do so much for free!

GSN Direct™

Worst template design tool I have used in my life!
If you want to create an email template and simply send it to your customers...YOU CAN'T!

Hi GSN Direct team 👋

So it looks like you created your newsletter under the "Templates" section. In the Templates section, you can create and save pre-made templates that you're planning on re-using in the future in your Newsletters.

If you want to send out a newsletter, you'll need to go to the "Newsletters" dashboard. If you simply want to send the Template that you created, simply click on "New newsletter", and then pick the Template that you created (it will be the very first thing the app will offer to do after clicking on "New Newsletter").

In the future, if your goal is simply to send out one newsletter, note that you can create it directly in the Newsletters dashboard (you do not have to create it beforehand in the Templates dashboard if you do not plan on re-using it in the future).

I hope that this clarifies how you can send your newsletters. I also tried to give you a call today but I do not believe that you were available. If you need any help from our team, please feel free to use the in-app chat on the bottom right corner of the app, or book a call with us using the link here: https://calendly.com/smartrmail/support

Kind regards,

Nick

Idilik Yoga

I use it for automations. It's quite customizable and it's user friendly. The only thing is that it takes me longer to set up emails than with other apps because of all the options or steps. If it was even simpler I would use it for all the newsletters. I also thing I cannot track the conversion from the emails send from this app because it's not natively integrated- Perhaps I'm wrong! Anyway I would recommend it and I'll keep using it :)

October 14, 2021

Hi Idilik Yoga team 🧘 Thank you for your feedback!

One of our team members (Jan) will get in touch with you within the next few minutes. He'll be happy to show you how you can easily track conversions from emails (we offer multiple tracking options, and can dig down to who purchased what product after which newsletter/automation).

He'll also be happy to go through the email creation process in case some quick tips and tricks can make the email creation process quicker based on your goals.

If you'd like to pick a time yourself with someone from our team, feel free to use the link below:

Have an amazing day ahead! ☀️

gavegaarden

As an individual business owner newsletters can be a hard - yet important - task to fit in. Here I found a great layout and an app that's very easy to use. Simple and sweet.

October 14, 2021

Hi Gavegaarden team 👋 Thank you for your feedback, we're glad to hear that you're finding the app easy to use. Make sure to let us know if you have any other questions coming up 😊

PGB Clay Designs by Rachel Hendon

I use this for email marketing for my small jewelry business. It’s been Great for email marketing! Easy to navigate and maintain. Definitely recommend!

October 14, 2021

Hi Rachel! 💍 Thank you for your review 🎉 We're glad t hear that you've found the app easy to use. We wish you the best with your email campaigns!

Original Kawaii Pen

I have been using this app since the beginning and I have never felt the need to look for another e-mail marketing app. It's super user-friendly and takes care of all the requirements of a business. The staff is super helpful and they go above and beyond to seek customer satisfaction via their product and services. I definitely recommend this app!!

Hi Original Kawaii Pen team 🖊 Thank you so much for this awesome feedback 🎉
Should you need any further help, do not hesitate to contact us anytime you need.

Beach Art Glass

I love SmartrMail! I moved over from Mailchimp a few months ago and it's been so much better and easier to use. Obviously the integration with Shopify is a huge bonus but also the customer service is amazing. Everyone I have spoken to has been quick to respond and very generous and patient with their time. Thank you so much SmartrMail!

October 7, 2021

Hi Beach Art Glass team! 🏝 Thank you so much for your feedback! Make sure to let us know if there's anything else we can do to make your email marketing strategy even better! 😊

Sauce Warehouse

Customer Service is Great. Few bugs when setting up templates, and blocking products from product feed could be made easier. Haven't sent any emails yet but looks promising.

September 28, 2021

Hi Sauce Warehouse team!

Thank you for your feedback.

We're always happy to improve the user interface based on user feedback, so I was wondering if you'd be interested in jumping on a quick call with someone from our team to discuss how blocking products from product feeds could be made easier on your end? It'd also be a great opportunity to catch up on your needs/expectations and how our team can help you with these going forward.

You can find a time that works for you using the link below:

Have a great day!