Email Marketing Newsletter SMS

Newsletter, Pop up, Automation, SMS, Template, Email Marketing

Free plan available. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Zoop NZ

Location New Zealand

I am new to email marketing but there seem to be a series of set ups and smarts which should take me from novice to expert in a short period of time. As a small improvement I think that there could be a little more help around how to use the site in terms of examples and videos.

July 1, 2022

Hi Zoop team 🧼 We're glad to hear that SmartrMail's premade flows helped you in getting a professional setup in a few days :) You can access all of our how to videos in our youtube channel (https://www.youtube.com/c/Smartrmail/videos) or in our Docs section (https://docs.smartrmail.com/en/). Also all new SmartrMail users are welcome to book a call with someone from our team to discover how to best take advantage of the platform + answer any questions you might have. You can book a call with our team using the link right here: https://calendly.com/smartrmail/demo. Happy sending! :)

mostropi.store

Location Colombia

Es una aplicación muy sencilla de utilizar y muy práctica para los emprendedores, la recomiendo mucho.

June 20, 2022

¡Hola equipo de Mostropi! 🐼 Nos alegra saber que encuentra nuestra aplicación fácil de usar. ¡Esperamos poder ayudarlo a enviar más correos electrónicos en el futuro!
(P.D: ¡Amo amo amo amo tus diseños! )

Redesign Empire

Working well. I am using the free plan now to test it out but it works very well. Will be upgrading for sure

June 20, 2022

Thank you so much for your feedback Redesign Empire team 💍 We'll remain available if you have any questions 😊

RebelSoulRebelLove

So far so good! Great low maintenance and easy to navigate. I will be upgrading my plan. First store and using on future stores as well.

June 17, 2022

Thank you for your feedback Rebel Soul Rebel Love ❤️ We're glad to know that you find the app easy to navigate. Have an amazing day ahead!

Gnome Ads

I really like this app for email marketing as it has everything you need. this is my second store I am using them on.

June 13, 2022

Hi Gnome Ads team! 🧙 Thank you for your feedback! It's great to help you reach new heights in more than one store 🚀 We wish you all the best with your campaigns!

Tik Prizes

Location Brazil

Excelente e fácil de usar! O plabo grátis atende super bem e as funcionalidades são realmente íncriveis!

June 10, 2022

Olá equipe Tik Prizes! 📱 Estamos felizes em saber que você acha o SmartrMail fácil de usar. Estamos ansiosos para ver você fazer mais vendas com todos os recursos disponíveis em nosso plano gratuito!

mymiracleday

Location France

Hyper pratique pour ma petite marque de bijoux en ligne :) J'ai hate d'en découvrir plus encore ! Je pense que cela me sera tres utile !

June 8, 2022

Bonjour à l'équipe My Miracle Day ✨ Nous sommes ravi d'apprendre que vous appréciez notre service 😊 Nous offrons également un service en Français donc n'hésitez pas a nous contacter si vous avez la moindre question!

Humboldt Forum

Location Germany

Ich habe diese App seit einiger Zeit im Einsatz. Es funktioniert alle reibungslos und der Support ist schnell und Gut.

June 8, 2022

Hallo Team des Humboldt Forums! 🖼️ Wir freuen uns zu hören, dass Ihnen unser Service gefällt. Wir freuen uns darauf, weitere E-Mails mit Ihnen zu senden!

Gastronomia Ajolfi

Location Italy

The app is super! You can use their templates and build your own in a very easy way. The best app so far for newsletters!

June 1, 2022

Thanks for your review Gastronomia Ajolfi 🍤 We're glad you like our premade templates (I sent your message to our designer, she'll love it). We wish you all the best with your future newsletters!

YEG Exotic

This app is very user-friendly and has been a successful tool in getting customers back to our store or making purchases in our online store. We highly recommend it.

May 29, 2022

Thank you for your review YEG Exotic 🥤 We're thrilled to hear that SmartrMail helped you get customers to come back and purchase again 😊

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 46 47